[Closed] Old Skool Wrestlers of the 70's and 80's (and 90's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DynamiteTommy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
EinuR20.png

Adrian Adonis

mJKMXyX.png

1N1F9g1.png

sGeTq1r.png

set6Iu7.png

cAAl5SX.png

d5E9Jup.png

And I guess the 60's (Gorilla Monsoon)

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I like it! I got some "critic" for this, try to rotate a little the face and recolor the torso,face and leg for make it match with the arm ;)

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Wow Adonis is your best work yet! Atlas is Great too. Murdoch is good, but his face skin tone needs to be redone. Rockys chest/stomach needs to be re aligned, and his face and arms need a new skin tone :)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
You're getting better. :) Listen to the criticisms posted and you will continue upwards my friend.

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Keson is right! don't take em bad, you will became a great modder soon bro :D

DynamiteTommy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Oh yes, and thank you all. That second pic is a bit older and much has been fixed since then. Atlas is not even mine ya know, I just put him together from Orson's Bumper Box of broken Wrestlers. Adonis Torso and Face are the right color (I think, he has kinda pale pack then) I am recoloring the rest. I have been working on Rocky. And I think Murdoch's face Kinda just looks like that. but I will fix him. I have Jesse "the Body" coming up soon too

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The face is sick! you should create a mod thread instead to create new topics ;) I got ressource (like alignements tools) if your interest

DynamiteTommy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
You mean not in a good way "The face is sick!" I am sure no one ever accused him of being good looking LOL. And Yes please, very interested. Any help would be greatly appreciated

So if I post all the Classic Wrestlers in the first post with Gorilla Monsoon like I was going to, but I did not have any comments. It will be the new thread
Ok you guys are killing me how am i gonna get any action over there if your all hang out over here?
:)

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Here's what I would do personally with rocky since I know skin tones can be a bitch :) I would take Tony Atlas as a base, switch the trunks to the ones you made, same with the boots. Your using the latest and greatest photoshop right? If not, contact rain, super helpful guy and he can hook you up with a photoshop copy.back to Rocky, I would use the magic wand to select rockys chest tats from your torso, and put them on Atlas' chest. Then I'd take Rockys face and use the magic wand to select the hair, eyes, mustache, and lips of Rocky. That way I could match the skin tone of the face without effecting anything else. And that's my lazy mans way of making a mod, hope some of that helps you :)

DynamiteTommy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
so am I going to move every thing here now??? OK fine Keson How do I close the other topics or will you please. And what are you doing here I thought you would be drop kicking somebody now or something I saw your pics on FB .Thanks Tyler I will show new Rocky. Jesse Ventura, and maybe a few more tomorrow.
0NybHOW.png

better?
t9YIJyF.png

Jesse "The Body" Ventura

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Adrian looks Great so does Jesse, rocky is better but the chest and face are still off in skin tone

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Do you have Orson's hip tool? It will fix those tights. Nice tights, by the way. Perfect Body attire choice.

I'm still around. No Mercy is still my hobby, I just don't have a lot of time for it.

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
Rocky's headshape/hair looks weird I suggest making it shaped like this mod by AKIMan
0sqaC.png

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
It took me a bit to figure that leg tool out, but now I see that little square on the hip area also fits on the top part of the leg. This will come in real handy as I try and make a tye dye Hogan attire.

DynamiteTommy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thank you all. I am not sure what head shape that is Rain. But i did change the hair style. I hope this helps. What do you think? and Tyler I Have made the face a bit darker and got rid of some of that "shine" on the chest.

ElNdvg7.png

And gave him some 70's sideburns

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
Looks a lot better maybe add some texture to the hair instead of true black keep it up DynamiteTommy

DynamiteTommy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Yes, great idea. Thank you Rain.

oHPOnpe.png

progress on Murdoch

I went back and added Afro hair textures To Rocky's face in the last pic ( I switched pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.