[Closed] Original Patch for SVR 11 PS2 Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

The HSN

Young Lion
Reaction score
Guys i need the original files (Unmodded) for SVR 11 PS2

because i modded it once and it crashes (because of a mistake import) and i lost the original .iso file
so if some one have WWE Smack Down Vs. Raw 2011 PS2 Original files share it to me
right here

Thanks
i will compensate it for you

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Why can you not get them from the original disc? You are not supposed to have the iso (by law) if you do not have the disc too.

The HSN

Young Lion
Reaction score
i need files because:
1-my dvdrom is completely Destroyed
2-i dont have disc of WWE SvR 2011 and i just had to download it - but its 3.5 GB and it take a long to complete the download
3-i still have my patch (that is corrupted by mistake importing) and i know a lot of files on this can work and don't have problem

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Aw, sorry. We don't support piracy in this forum.

Go get an original copy on ebay or something.

Topic closed.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
I reopened the topic to clarify something NekoMancer said.

If you do not have the original disc, then giving you files from the disc is piracy, and is therefore illegal. Such actions could get us shut down, and we don't much care for being shut down. So instead, we will permanently ban anyone we suspect to be illegally distributing games.

Even if the disc itself had stopped working, you should hold on to it. You would still be allowed to have a backup copy even if the original no longer works. As Neko said, it doesn't even have to be a first-owned copy. It can be from a second hand store, charity shop or ebay. Just as long as it is an original copy.

Topic re-closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.