[Closed] OSR must reach new level

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTPunk

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Website
wwe-gtaproject.ucoz.ru
Remember good old days when Nike made SvR editor and osr was just a full of people who want to try making svr mods? I think we have opportunity to make a shocking return.Do u know what wwe and sheamus tweeted smacktalks.org mod?And they (st) calls us WWF no mercy community...But why?We have a lot of good hackrs and coders and after all that we just must do something cool. Before them.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>like this</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">add aditional attire to pc pac
create long hair punk
alternative free trainer</div>

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
You r right man. We need a tool that can export and inject textures of CH.PACs of 2k15 to make wrestlers mods.

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
i would agree i've got no inherent problem with paid mod tools(don't agree with them however, it's the creator prerogative), still like everyone i prefer free things lol and a open source tool would be a nice way to open the community up, as I'm sure not everyone has money to spend on tools, shit I'm lucky my parents let me mooch off of them and i'm 22 :p

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
I just need to Know how to extract textures manually(hex editor) then ....
I might think of coding a tool for that !!

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Good Luck on that,

Everywhere I go someone wants a tool that does everything tekken's stuff does for free. He has worked his ass off for the last few years to further the modding community to where it is today.

If it wasn't for him , I have no doubt in my mind it would not exist today. He deserves everything he gets for his tools and more.

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
he desrves it there no question about it.without xpacker modding svr games would be so hard with only hex editing.
ch.pacs of pc r too big for xpacker older versions.he already made new one and released it.

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
Fuck indian government for their PAN Card shit,its preventing me from purchasing his tool,i'm gonna apply for a pan card as paypal only allows money transactions when we own a pan card.

Undertaker Fan

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I disagree with paid tools whatever effort he made into it doen't mean he can sell them. I'am following the GTAforums community for some time and the effort people are putting to create good and bugfree tools is just amazing. like a guy named fastman is hacking GTA SA limits, he is working almost every day and do you know what he doen't even ask for donations and a russian guy named dk22pac has made some impossible stuff like mip mapping for vc, lll and some tools which are just awesome. Coz its just for fun not for money.

I'm not against tekken or any other who sells tools for hacking a game, its just isn't right.

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
@doctor

no one ever said he didn't deserve credit or respect, from what i can tell he has revolutionized modding wrestling games, i respect that, it still doesn't mean i cant have a differing opinion, he created something and sold it for profit that's his decision and only his i respect that :)

GTPunk

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Website
wwe-gtaproject.ucoz.ru
TheDoctor said:
Good Luck on that,

Everywhere I go someone wants a tool that does everything tekken's stuff does for free. He has worked his ass off for the last few years to further the modding community to where it is today.

If it wasn't for him , I have no doubt in my mind it would not exist today. He deserves everything he gets for his tools and more.
i dont saying that we need clone of his xpacker.i saying they are working on 3d models as professionals just in a few days after release.and wondering that 2k retweeted it.why we cant, we are OSR dude...

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Undertaker Fan</dt><dd>May 9 2015, 03:48:34 AM</dd></dl><div>I disagree with paid tools whatever effort he made into it doen't mean he can sell them. I'am following the GTAforums community for some time and the effort people are putting to create good and bugfree tools is just amazing. like a guy named fastman is hacking GTA SA limits, he is working almost every day and do you know what he doen't even ask for donations and a russian guy named dk22pac has made some impossible stuff like mip mapping for vc, lll and some tools which are just awesome. Coz its just for fun not for money.

I'm not against tekken or any other who sells tools for hacking a game, its just isn't right.[/quote]Then don't buy them, quit bitching and make your own simple as that.

And he can do wth he wants he made them & btw just to let you know I don't give to shits about GTA as this has nothing to do with it.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
SvR modding isn't going to make a comeback because the game isn't timeless enough.

Tekken can do what he wants, all he is doing is creating an opportunity for another programmer to do what he does, but for free.

If someone wants to step up and do it, go for it.

GTPunk

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Website
wwe-gtaproject.ucoz.ru
TheDoctor said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Undertaker Fan</dt><dd>May 9 2015, 03:48:34 AM</dd></dl><div>I disagree with paid tools whatever effort he made into it doen't mean he can sell them. I'am following the GTAforums community for some time and the effort people are putting to create good and bugfree tools is just amazing. like a guy named fastman is hacking GTA SA limits, he is working almost every day and do you know what he doen't even ask for donations and a russian guy named dk22pac has made some impossible stuff like mip mapping for vc, lll and some tools which are just awesome. Coz its just for fun not for money.

I'm not against tekken or any other who sells tools for hacking a game, its just isn't right.
Then don't buy them, quit bitching and make your own simple as that.

And he can do wth he wants he made them & btw just to let you know I don't give to shits about GTA as this has nothing to do with it.[/quote]are you a troll, isnt you? in that topic was no about tekkens tools.i said that we need our trainer - just soft to play as cameraman ect. and start working with models' meshes

Keson said:
SvR modding isn't going to make a comeback because the game isn't timeless enough.

Tekken can do what he wants, all he is doing is creating an opportunity for another programmer to do what he does, but for free.

If someone wants to step up and do it, go for it.
not just svr, but wrestling games as well. for OSR heartbeating

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Your asking me if I'm a troll? How about me ask you if you can read? It says charging for tools isn't right and the only person who makes tools for WWE games is Tekken so who else would it be talking about genius?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
OSR gets more traffic now than it did it's first three years. If you want more traffic, you gotta create more quality content.

Personally? I'd start trying to figure out either HCTP modding or 2K15, because those are two besides No Mercy in demand.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Keson said:
OSR gets more traffic now than it did it's first three years. If you want more traffic, you gotta create more quality content.

Personally? I'd start trying to figure out either HCTP modding or 2K15, because those are two besides No Mercy in demand.
I agree, I personally mod 2k14 & 2k15 & it's a blast.

GTPunk

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Website
wwe-gtaproject.ucoz.ru
TheDoctor said:
Keson said:

I agree, I personally mod 2k14 & 2k15 & it's a blast.
you're making just retexture. 2k15 on pc is a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.