[Closed]PCW Winter Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExplodeYourself

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I've posted this a few other places online lately, so if you have seen this before, bear with me.

I've been working on an on-going No Mercy YouTube + Synctube series for a while now. I just wrapped up on of this bigger shows of the "year". I have gotten a lot of positive reviews that I have wanted to get it in front of as many eyes that might "get it" as possible.

Brief backstory: It is a golden era in PCW. The reign of terror caused by The SETH Group, a band of "wrestling jihadists" who tried to bankrupt the company, is becoming a distant memory. Their leader, former champion Frenchie, has long since departed to greener pastures. The two top babyfaces in the company , PCW World Heavyweight Champion Matt Mills and former champion Joelberg, have not faced each other in over a year when they were still on the midcard. Tonight, the wait is over. Mills vs. Joelberg. World Heavyweight Championship on the line. It is the Fight of the Century! Who will establish himself as the Ace of PCW?

Main event - The Fight of the Century:

Full playlists: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTtKdFT2Qn3Pue00C1oD4eXOKs4BOpPar

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.