[Closed] Politician's WIP AKI mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
Big up TiZ! Can't BOlieve it was 9 years ago that I started that board. That Bret is looking good.

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Dont wanna be a pain but the Road Warrior faces looks really likes the one i've released on a AKI pack some months ago. I got nothing against it but I just don't want guys steal my jobs

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
This guy goes way back and I for one will vouch he's no thief he even credited me on Neidhart and I can't even see my work in it anymore.
Politician I've got a crap load of aki mods both finished/unfinished you are welcome to use edit release anything I have pm me if you want it and I'll up it and send it to you buddy take care and amazing work really impressed and I want some of these if you are releasing sincerely R.R.

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I know he's not a stealer but I just want guys to credit me if my jobs is use

Politician

Young Lion
Reaction score
Ok first off FPD, you're awesome. Glad you're still around.

Jordy, the face paint on Animal is from VPW2, the Hawk paint was drawn by me. The hawk face is from JC's unrelased Atittude save and the Animal face is edited from a hi-res face and an aki face from Curryboy (I had to look that one up)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>S.K. Stylez</dt><dd>Dec 29 2014, 08:03:52 PM</dd></dl><div>Big up TiZ! Can't BOlieve it was 9 years ago that I started that board. That Bret is looking good.[/quote]I still have pages from TiZ bookmarked and copied here at OSR and NML. That board is awesome!

Great Dynamite Kid! These all look great. :)

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Can't wait for that Bret Hart. I enjoy playing this game in it's original form from time to time, this will add to that classic feeling.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Absolutely love The Rockers and Road Warriors mods. They are all superb and appreciate you sharing them here.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I can with a fair amount of certainty say that Slaughter is CMs old one.

Politician

Young Lion
Reaction score
Keson said:
I can with a fair amount of certainty say that Slaughter is CMs old one.
Yeah that makes a lot of sense thinking about it.

Thanks cawmaster!

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
7 Years? Time goes fast!

Glad to see you finally post these, you have improved loads from when you first started AKI'ing. Keep it up :)

Maximo

Midcard
Reaction score
This is awesome, but we already knew that.

I just want to say, "AKI'ing" is my favorite term produced by these modding communities.

You don't hear people saying
"I Yukes'd this"
or "I've been Violating (Saints Row)"
or "I'm NeverSofting" (heh)

It's such a broad yet specific term, and it works, I for one use it regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.