Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
that's my way to create/replace music in wrestler's entrance in SvR 2009 PSP
i use
AUDACITY
EXACT AUDIO COPY PSP EDITION
HxD HEX EDITOR
XPERT v2
AT3 CONVERTER (to listen and choose how song to replace)

first you have to find the music you need on mp3 or wave.
then i use AUDACITY for to modify the song around 1 minute or
a little bit more.
i save it in WAVE format using audacity (you can clean or restore poor sound using the effects on it) and i put the wave in EXACT AUDIO COPY PSP EDITION.
the file i have now is in TOC ; i rename the file in AT3.
someone use GOLDWAVE for a complicated
conversion ,but it's more simple as i do and it works!

file converted from wave to TOC by EXACT AUDIO COPY and then renamed AT3 will have no problem to play
now my AT3 file must be a little bit short than original song i wanna replace in the game.
i put loosing bytes with HxD HEX EDITOR.
original file and my AT3 file must have SAME size.
for this reason at the beginning i cut the song around 1 minute almost.
another way is to work creating entrance for your caw for to obtain a final entrance right in time with the music .if music end/restart before the final of the entrace ,try others enter scenes until you find one right in time with music.

using EXPERT with SvR psp plugin for YAF i open music1.yaf file from ISO of the game.
music1.yaf is inside SOUND folder.
here stand all the versions of wrestlers music..normally 3 version for every tune..
2 shorts one long..it's better choose the long if you wanna replace a superstar music or to choose free music tunes you find on it for to use in a caw you have created.
fot listening the tunes i use AT3 converter on my PSP..so i can know what i'm gonna replace.
i rename my at3 as that i wanna change i replace it and then i rebuild music1.yaf with EXPERT.
now the most important and (maybe) hard part:

manually i enter in SOUND , i delete out the music1@ folder CREATED BY expert ,i delete old music1.yaf and i rename the new file (with my music created by expert)called NEW-MUSIC1 ,as the original: music1.yaf
_____
attemption: change NEW-MUSIC1.file (in big letters)to music1.yaf ..ok?
now music1.yaf have inside your music theme.
___
rebuild your iso and if you have done it all good you will hear your music when your wrestler enters in arena.

same method you can use for modding tunes you hear in the menu's game.
the file in this case is music2.yaf

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Very GREAT Tutorial,bro :yes:
This was very useful.thanks a lot,bro :hi

Status
Not open for further replies.