[Closed] Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Hi! I see this your first post, so I'll break it down to you.

We generally don't accept requests, unless an author in a thread says they're going to.

Reskinning is very easy for a character that already exists (Randy Orton), so you can do that yourself or download one in the mods section (I'm sure it's been done by SouL or a few other people)

I haven't quite figured out music and titantron importing, but from what I understand, the titantron portion is easier. We have tutorial sections where you can try stuff out.

As far as I know, moves between two series will not work, simply because the bone structure is different. This is probably the most complex thing out of everything you've requested, but if you're patient, there are a few patches that you can wait for, or a few characters that you can download and insert into your CH.Pac/CH2.Pac right now.

If you have any other questions, let me know!

-Warrior

PetrosStr

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Sorry i didn't know that requests are not accepted, also thought if someone replied with models that some other guys would want them too...
Thank you for the information..

About importing, i tried some models (ex. John Cena, Undertaker) and game stops when i start a match

Same Happened with music import (+game stops when i preview imported music at Create a Moveset)
I imported a titantron and worked some mins before but i am having a problem here
i can import titans only from no.1 to no.39 i can't find the rest

To be quiet honest i have a lot of requests...i mean a lot :p and in this post i think i made a lot already, i am not a modder, haven't searched it yet but it would be awesome if someone uploaded a full moded hctp to download

Well, i have one question...Is it possible to import any movesets to hctp from svr2005? i think some bone structure could be done
(i saw a post about having JBL from svr05 to hctp)

Again Thanks for your time Mr.Warrior :)

Warrior

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
PetrosStr said:
Sorry i didn't know that requests are not accepted, also thought if someone replied with models that some other guys would want them too...
Thank you for the information..

About importing, i tried some models (ex. John Cena, Undertaker) and game stops when i start a match

Same Happened with music import (+game stops when i preview imported music at Create a Moveset)
I imported a titantron and worked some mins before but i am having a problem here
i can import titans only from no.1 to no.39 i can't find the rest

To be quiet honest i have a lot of requests...i mean a lot :p and in this post i think i made a lot already, i am not a modder, haven't searched it yet but it would be awesome if someone uploaded a full moded hctp to download

Well, i have one question...Is it possible to import any movesets to hctp from svr2005? i think some bone structure could be done
(i saw a post about having JBL from svr05 to hctp)

Again Thanks for your time Mr.Warrior :)
That's totally cool, and what we're here for.

As far as importing goes, could you be a bit more specific? Which mods are you using? Which slot are you importing it into? Generally, you want to import the character into the same slot from which it originated, or who it was modified from (commonly referred to as a base)

I haven't tried out music only because it seems daunting, but would like to see your work on titantrons! It sounds you have a good start.

As far as a full modded HCTP, without sounding rude, the simplest way is to make one. There's been a recent resurgence in the community and interest is at an all time high (or has been for the last few months), but there's also been a lack of cohesion. People start projects and slowly drift off.

Me? I know it's too much work to take on a project, so I'm willing to work with anyone that wants to take one on and let them throw my characters into the mix.

That being said, you could start off with some loading screens. They're extremely dated, and if you wanted to make a bunch of universal ones with a sleek background, I'm sure the community would be grateful.

As far as any moves, I'm not sure. SVR 2005 is a tricky beast, with limited models working at best. The game will crash even if the character is in fact loaded sometimes.
It's a possiblity, and maybe if you ask NiketheBike or Prinsto nicely, they might be able to shed some more light on it.

Cheers!
-Warrior

PetrosStr

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
For importing Models I tried with WWE HCTP Importer Exporter and ultra iso to recreate hctp.iso after extracting ch.pac from game

i downloaded the models.... and for undertaker i used slot no.3 but this no.3 had 01,02,03,04 e.t.c. so i imported the model to all of them (you will understand what i am talking about if u open it with ch.pac
And didn't work (But i imported christian too the only one who worked)

Anyway, i don't want to try with loading screens at the moment but if a lot of people need that i could search this modding category and try to help my way...but my thing is: i want to finish importing characters and find a way to import music
Music importing i know it's going to take a long time to find a way to make it work

about these movesets...i wanted to find a way to import moves of characters who doesnt exist in hctp like cm punk sheamus
but i have first to find their models and also wanted to import Ortons punt and a better RKO which i changed with bubba cutter seems more realistic i think...

About Titantrons i will make a new post so check it out i found that way from ryokudou it's his steps :)

And Guys...Who Hates Teletubbies? hahahaha actually i am going to change that avatar but i think it was too awesome :D

ma5am

Opener
Reaction score
@ PetroStr: Let me know if you succeed importing SvR 2005 moves into HCTP. Just PM me, please.
I wish I could bring Stinger Splash (turnbuckle Cross Body) into HCTP.

Warrior

Upper Midcard
Reaction score

Prinsto

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
PetrosStr said:
For importing Models I tried with WWE HCTP Importer Exporter and ultra iso to recreate hctp.iso after extracting ch.pac from game

i downloaded the models.... and for undertaker i used slot no.3 but this no.3 had 01,02,03,04 e.t.c. so i imported the model to all of them (you will understand what i am talking about if u open it with ch.pac
And didn't work (But i imported christian too the only one who worked)

Anyway, i don't want to try with loading screens at the moment but if a lot of people need that i could search this modding category and try to help my way...but my thing is: i want to finish importing characters and find a way to import music
Music importing i know it's going to take a long time to find a way to make it work

about these movesets...i wanted to find a way to import moves of characters who doesnt exist in hctp like cm punk sheamus
but i have first to find their models and also wanted to import Ortons punt and a better RKO which i changed with bubba cutter seems more realistic i think...

About Titantrons i will make a new post so check it out i found that way from ryokudou it's his steps :)

And Guys...Who Hates Teletubbies? hahahaha actually i am going to change that avatar but i think it was too awesome :D
Nice to see some new ambitious people here wanting to learn how to mod HCTP.
I could show you how to do (or tell why it's not possible) all these things, you want. But because I don't have that much time right now, I will just link you to useful sites.

Importing Loading Screens is very easy with the program called "Game Graphic Studio". Just load up the MISC.pac and, select a loading screen and replace it with a 512x512px sized picture. The tool will do all the converting for you.

Check out my tutorial index, you will find a lot of helpful tutorials right there:
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion/single/?p=8298515&t=9878561

Importing moves isn't that easy. The following games have move animations, which are compatible with each other: SYM, HCTP, SvR05 and Rumble Roses.
You either need to about the structure of the animations files and hex import your desired moves: http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion/single/?p=8277700&t=9809159
Or try the Moves Importer Tool (i don't know if it's working for HCTP): http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion/single/?p=8299256&t=9879980

Best regards,
Franz aka. Prinsto

PetrosStr

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I saw your post about movesets hex editing but it's a little confusing (tried to follow your tutorial with selection pictures too...i didnt get it) i don't understand it clearly i will try though....and loading screen seems easy i will check it out
nahhh....loading screen import doesn't work....i made 512x512x8 png imported with game graphic studio by opening the iso image/misc.pac and imported the opening loading screen of lesnar...didn't work, still lesnar appears what did i do wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.