[Closed] ring mat blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
blood textures in ring mats can give a more realistic expression in the game,ok,..but i think THQ has
coded it very too "large" and irrealistic. the blood drop must be more small
i tried to reduce the dimension of blood drop texture ,but seems no have great differences.. :unsure:
someone has some ideas about having a small and more realistic blood drop on ring mat :celebrate: ?

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
If you want to edit ring mat blood then try to find a texture of realistic blood and edit the original. To edit the size of blood. I use photoshop and you can make the textures transparent and make the new texture image smaller :)

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
Re-transform the blood texture using the free transform in photoshop so it will look smaller don't change the resolution.

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
mm..i don't have photoshop. i have PaintDotNet and PhotoFiltre..i can try with these tools but sincerely i don't know how..i tried to delete some parts of blood with trasparent effect but then in the game the blood was different but always with same size ,less or more..

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
You have to then edit the yobj file. But due to psp not having compatibility of viewing yobj's in blender then it will be impossible to do. Unless you can get crocox111 to help you as he has edited yobj's on psp

Status
Not open for further replies.