[Closed] Rob Van Dam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ok Guys Bare with me here im trying something a bit different to my usual Icco 'Edits'

y0Mv8el.png

Credit Breakdown:

SnyperStyle - For letting me use his GenHex Bases\Attires
Recoloring -Wolfpac_69 and RonaldRain
Attire - SnyperStyle for design
Attire - Texture Iccotrac's (Until i redesign the Attire textures i have been given)
Face - RonaldRain\Wolfpac_69
Hair - Kingkanyon\Corvin

Feedback would be appreciated

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
thanks guy's this is part of a pack im putting together for new modders to use :)

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
One of a kind! I love it almost as much as the Juicer looking forward to seeing the new design.I can show a few things when you get time that will help.Did you ever find the hair hack you wanted?Other then being super nit picky about shadows in the beard not much I can say to fix it's amazing.In all fairness though I haven't done hires in a long time so we have traded places in that department it is I who needs advice from you my friend

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Im Online 2mrw Dude :) thank you for the kind words i think we can make this new modder starter kit something special, and yes i have the hack now i just need to figure out how to texture it... i look forward to speaking with you soon man :)
new singlet
ep3KSVS.png

Back WIP
edX4qa8.png

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Can't wait to see more from these new bases you've made. :)

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Afternoon all, I have started Attire 2 :) .. This one is WIP, What do you think so far?..

Zy7d8nI.png

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I was gonna say the same thing, the color are really bright and vibrant, I love 'em!

FTW JMe

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Capped these a while back if they're of any use.

I mapped the attire out too so if you want the textures (Aki resolution) to help with the placement give me a shout and I'll P.M them to you.

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
:) Thanks man... I have added the ying yangs im gonna texture them then start on the black fire .. I have also fixed the neck alignment on the new base :)

h8icFnE.png

Status
Not open for further replies.