[Closed] Shorts ROM Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
So here's the first attire ROM hack patch. You'll need Ninja Patcher to apply the patch.

All Male bodies have been hacked. The Female bodies are still as they are. Replaces Boxing 1 and Boxing 2.

Glide64_WWF_No_Mercy_94.png

Download
https://www.mediafire.com/?q18m4obj6j679sa

- Ninja Patcher
http://www.romhacking.net/utilities/329/

How to apply the patch:

- Make a copy of the original ROM
- Launch ninja.exe
- Select the .rup patch file on the first screen that pops open.
- You will then be taken to this screen.
patcher-en.png

- Click "Browse files" (not folders) to select your ROM.
- Select your copy of the original ROM (this is the one that will become hacked)
- When selected click on 'Apply'

Now your ROM is hacked (note: you may get a framework error while executing the program, but if you click continue you should be able to proceed).
(Credit: WldFb)

sdot_thadon

Young Lion
Reaction score
:clap: needed this for quite some time but never knew how to go about it.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
pretty sweet man!! Now all we need is just having no grapples or submission moves on a wrestler and we can have Joe Bruiser in No Mercy lol!!

dbs64

Midcard
Reaction score
So many questions about these hacks, when you imported Chyna what player slot did she take over and was that only possible because VPW2 and WM 2000 are basically the same in graphic style is there a possibility of taking a guy from Revenge and putting him in No Mercy?

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
I imported Chyna over an attire combination using the Giant Baba model. I managed to import Raven's polygons from Revenge into VPW2. The only thing preventing importing models into No Mercy is that there isn't a tool yet. VPW2 has the File Inserter tool, which is why I'm able to import those models.

krugrdtron

Young Lion
Reaction score
Website
grownassmanshit.tumblr.com
AMAZING! I was debating trying to learn attire hacking for some mods I was working on, so hopefully I won't have to hurt my brain with my feeble attempts!

Strangely, I got this weird error on my Win 7 pc (attached), and tried it on my gf's Win 10 pc, with the same error. Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks

Attachments:

krugrdtron

Young Lion
Reaction score
Website
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>S.K. Stylez</dt><dd>Jan 25 2016, 11:51:18 PM</dd></dl><div>Press continue[/quote]I saw that in the original comments, and attempted to press continue, but kept getting issues. Your reply made me try again, and sure enough it worked!

Thanks for the assistance and the AWESOME hack! I'm trying to make indy guys and quickly realized they don't like wearing wrestling trunks...Thanks again!

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
That was the shortest and most effective troubleshooting response I've ever seen.

krugrdtron

Young Lion
Reaction score
Website
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>Jan 26 2016, 08:59:25 PM</dd></dl><div>That was the shortest and most effective troubleshooting response I've ever seen.[/quote]Well, it helped that I managed to miss a crucial step (which is more impressive considering it was made explicit and there were only 3-4 steps). Fun fact, I used to make job aids for a living. Oh well.

Site rules, btw.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Is it possible to apply this to the non mirrored haired rom ? I tryed but got an MD5 error.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
baal666 said:
Is it possible to apply this to the non mirrored haired rom ? I tryed but got an MD5 error.
I tried this too, got the same thing. I doubt I actually did it right tho

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
This is the error message if someone as any clue on how to fix it, let us know please.

t0m8pe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.