Loco AKI Tutorial
Loco Awesome TNA Save(Abyss)

Feedback so much appreciated...

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I think thats a pretty decent AKI mod man! The face looks too photo-like and not AKI pixelled.

Try using as little from the image you use for Snitsky and use AKI bases, for example nose and work them together.

Also a little tip loco gave me on NMZ a while back.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>-Take a regular AKI face, with the hairline you chose, do the indexed color option with 20 colors.

-Then do the indexed color with the face you have modded. That way, any colors added through your modding will go back to default in game colors.

-Set your modded face's color to RGB again (otherwise it won't show in game at all)

It will make the face look more true to AKI.[/quote]

Hope it helps man! :B-)

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Darth AKI</dt><dd>Mar 4 2012, 07:08:40 PM</dd></dl><div>I think thats a pretty decent AKI mod man! The face looks too photo-like and not AKI pixelled.

Try using as little from the image you use for Snitsky and use AKI bases, for example nose and work them together.

Also a little tip loco gave me on NMZ a while back.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>-Take a regular AKI face, with the hairline you chose, do the indexed color option with 20 colors.

-Then do the indexed color with the face you have modded. That way, any colors added through your modding will go back to default in game colors.

-Set your modded face's color to RGB again (otherwise it won't show in game at all)

It will make the face look more true to AKI.[/quote]

Hope it helps man! :B-) [/quote]Thanks for sharing the tips,I'll try that.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>El Guapo</dt><dd>Mar 4 2012, 09:11:45 PM</dd></dl><div>your on the right track KWG, what made you choose Snitsky?[/quote]Because it the easiest to do, his clothes are on the game, minus the face, portrait, themes, etc.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Hey, start wherever you are comfortable with. :) Glad to see you trying new things!

Status
Not open for further replies.