[Closed] Stealers work from bayley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Opo

Midcard
Reaction score
Sorry guys for my stealers work :explode

I hope you guys can forgive me , and give me one change to redeemable offsense . I promise I will not make the same mistake -_-

KD Jackson.

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Not at all possible to make it even in a week/month. Only if you're professional in Paint-tool, this CAW was either modded or.. Anyways, I can clearly say it isn't yours as this CAW was made by it's original creator, long time ago and you said, last 3 days. Can you please put credits or delete the post?

Thank-you!

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
:sgctc: its not yours.u should not have done that.ur still new here.

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
Why would you steal? It always comes back when someone even tries it...

SLX

Midcard
Reaction score
The only people who "steal" textures are people who arent really talented at this enough yet to draw their own.

The topic of texture stealing has already been discussed and the jury has ruled, texture stealing is a non-issue when we are already modding a copyrighted game. If you post it on the internet, it follows under the fair use law, and anyone can use it for any reason.

Thats right, within reason, as long as you give credit, nobody can say a word about you using their stuff without permission.

Guys, is this really hard to understand? There is no such thing as stealing textures here unless you're too much of a wuss to admit you can't draw. If thats the case, you'll be laughed out of here anyway if you don't show progression when people help you.

Ok guys? Now shut up about texture stealing and go back to work! Get on with it ya scurvy dogs!

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
SLX said:
The only people who "steal" textures are people who arent really talented at this enough yet to draw their own.

The topic of texture stealing has already been discussed and the jury has ruled, texture stealing is a non-issue when we are already modding a copyrighted game. If you post it on the internet, it follows under the fair use law, and anyone can use it for any reason.

Thats right, within reason, as long as you give credit, nobody can say a word about you using their stuff without permission.

Guys, is this really hard to understand? There is no such thing as stealing textures here unless you're too much of a wuss to admit you can't draw. If thats the case, you'll be laughed out of here anyway if you don't show progression when people help you.

Ok guys? Now shut up about texture stealing and go back to work! Get on with it ya scurvy dogs!
exactly!!!

KD Jackson.

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
SLX said:

He didn't steal any texture. First point. 2nd, he didn't even stole anything. He just previewed someones created wrestler here. He might have forgotten to write-up the credit, or he didn't want to. Anyway, whatever the problem is/or not, I'm thinking why am I/we members taking this topic as a serious issue? I'm kinda mad, apologies. Just chill!

#Peace. :)

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
@Bayley: Why...? Why Stealing? Didn't Expect Stealing From You :(

Status
Not open for further replies.