[Closed] SvR 2011 PS2 Attitude Era Patch V1 RELEASED

Status
Not open for further replies.

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
no dolphin.exe gives error application was unable to start correctly 0x0000007b something dont know why

A.H.Hardy

Midcard
Reaction score
raghaven
man your patch is awesome and i hope you continue your project and release V2 with all attitude era roster

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A.H.Hardy</dt><dd>May 1 2014, 08:59:07 AM</dd></dl><div>raghaven
man your patch is awesome and i hope you continue your project and release V2 with all attitude era roster [/quote]thx bro i will release v2 in few days

A.H.Hardy

Midcard
Reaction score
but i face some problems first i am playing on PS2 not Pscxe and after i replaced all the files and rebuilded my iso and open the game the gme freezes at the first loading screen it didn't even open and i don't know why so can you help me ?

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
i made this patch using ntsc iso file so use ntsc iso.or tell me how u rebiuld it maybe u did something wrong.i also use ps2 and tried its working perfectly

A.H.Hardy

Midcard
Reaction score
raghavendraxxxx said:
maybe tell me how u rebuild it
i replaced all the files with my files in my svr 2011 extracted iso
but i didn't do it in order i just replaced it random then
i open expert tool and chose
spinker_ps2_psp_Cdvd5_iso.epi
then i press open and then choose my iso game
then i extract LBA
then i rebuild file
then rebuild LBA
and i am done so what is the problem ?

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A.H.Hardy</dt><dd>May 2 2014, 04:55:25 PM</dd></dl><div>
raghavendraxxxx said:
maybe tell me how u rebuild it
i replaced all the files with my files in my svr 2011 extracted iso
but i didn't do it in order i just replaced it random then
i open expert tool and chose
spinker_ps2_psp_Cdvd5_iso.epi
then i press open and then choose my iso game
then i extract LBA
then i rebuild file
then rebuild LBA
and i am done so what is the problem ?[/quote]dont replace the system.cnf file keep ur original file and try rebuilding it again

Hercules

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
HI guys!!!!! I am new hacker here.I want to hack svr 2011 for PS2 .But i have many problems.I dont have all tools which I need and because of that can anybody send/post here all tools that I need like Nike THE BIKE EDITOR,HEX EDITOR etc without any viruses because when I try to download them (specally NIKE the BIKE EDITOR) it sends me a TROJAN and many other viruses .I was already searched for some but all links which I found are dead and not working.PLease guys help me to became a good hacker!! :D :D :D :D :D

ma5am

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A.H.Hardy</dt><dd>May 2 2014, 09:24:15 AM</dd></dl><div>but i face some problems first i am playing on PS2 not Pscxe and after i replaced all the files and rebuilded my iso and open the game the gme freezes at the first loading screen it didn't even open and i don't know why so can you help me ?[/quote]I faced the same problem. You should use NTSC2PAL to "convert" the NTSC ISO into PAL ISO. After rebuilding the ISO, all you have to do is just patch the ISO using NTSC2PAL with y-fix disabled (uncheck the y-fix box). Just try it yourself, OK?
:toast:

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
It seems like u have been an OSR member for a while now. Seeing ur profile. This means u should know the rules. Don't bump an old topic

PSPortman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
He bumped, but he may have helped a lot of people with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.