[Closed] SvR 2011 Save

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimatex

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hey guys here i am motivated by the guy under this topic to show of my caws adn make a great save game ... so here are the wrestlers that are going to be in it :

Here is the UPDATED list :

1.Bill Goldberg (by me)
2.Brock Lesnar - Red attire (back tatto from a old 2010 caw i cand remember the crator)
3.Aj Styles (my attire ; caw by Y2JForever)
4.Jeff Hardy (vicotry road by me )
5.Sting (Red NWO by me )
6.Eddie Guerero (a 2009 caw of mine )
7.Kurt Angle (by me)
8.Chris Benoit( over 5 hours of creating and modifying ... black underwear dream attire by me )
9.Wade Barret (by a freind of mine )
10.Samoa Joe (a older 2009 caw of mine)
11.Amazing Red ( by me)
12.Booker T ( by whiteshark87)
13.Matt Morgan (by me )
14.Sin Cara (by me )
15.Scott Hall ( allot of work by me butface from Old School)
16.James Storm (by me)
17.Robert Roode (me)
18.Daniel Bryan (got this caw from youtube ...but eidited almost all of it except the body morph so its mine )
19.David Otunga (by Spear Viper)
20.Justin Gabriel (by Matt and attire mine)
21.Hulk Hogan (by me)
22.Alberto Del Rio (by BK masterpieces)
23.Bobby Lashley (mine)
24.Suicide (by me a 2009 caw)
25.Jinder Mahal (by MarlonRulez)
26.Tajiri (me)
27.Kevin Nash( by Old School)
28.Animal
29.Hawk (both by Old School)
30.Christopher Daniels (by me )

Stay tuned for more !!! :game:

LINK :

In the link you got the 3 files you need to copy to your ps2 mem card !!! ENJOY !!! :game: :game: :game: :game: :game: :game:[/SPOILER]

TDK

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Sounds great man, really looking forward to the pics!

ultimatex

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
i'm uploading right now some pics to imageshack ... and the folowing wrestlers are there:

-goldberg
-lesnar
-aj styles
-sting
-eddie g.
-kurt angle
-chris benoit
-wade barret
-booker t
-sin cara
-scott hall
-daniel bryan
-justin gabriel

i will postlinks as soon as i can !

ultimatex

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Here they are : all you have to do is click on one of them and click on imageshack on preverious and view all of them !!!!

One more question ... if you hae any sugestion or formula for improving the benoit attire and lesnar's back tatto fell free to help me to make this the ultimate ''WWE12'' save ! :celebrate:

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Are ALL of the CAWs your own? If they are not, remember to give credit.

TDK

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'm liking your Scott Hall, only, are you able to lower the writing on the trunks? Or possibly adjust the attire a little higher? Other than that, very nice work!

ultimatex

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
Are ALL of the CAWs your own? If they are not, remember to give credit.
ok so first they are not all mine ... i have some of these caws in the caws section credited but i will try and seek from who i got some of them and post right next to their names ... i will post as soon as i can but right now i cannot because of the school ... againive said that they are not allmine ! ... and for scott hall idon't think i can do anything right now because i am busy with school ...

ultimatex

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
UPDATE :

ok guys ... the savegame is suffering some updates ... i can tell you that christopher daniels is in the game with the fallen angel attire (got the attire form youtube ) caw is mine and samoa joe got a new face and the best yet !!! so after i finish with all the updates i want to do ... well i can also say that i am thinking replacing brodus clay and earthquake with two more tna guys ... so stay tuned for the savegame cauz its comming soon !!!

:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

ultimatex

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
ok guys here i am ... the savegame is almost ready ... i have replaced brodus and earthquake with ... Beer Money !!! (my caws) attires for youtube ... and i want to make just onemore caw and thats jinder mahal and i wil lrelease the save ... so stay tuned cauz this week it willbe up;)

ultimatex

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
ok so here you go guys ... link in the first post with the new updated rooster ... belive me you wownt regret getting this one ...only the best caws are in here !

are you ready

Midcard
Reaction score
ah! like a normal patch
1.change the file with the really one with expoirt
2:Import in a memory card
no?

are you ready

Midcard
Reaction score
first i wanna thank u for the disponibility for the saves :stop: :yes:
second is for your caw i like it but i give u suggestions for Aj styles,look this:http://caws.ws/svr2009/show.php?cat=1&id=1080
u know from 2009 the model for the caws are not changes,trust me if u wanna try try it,and if u wanna more caws tell me
ah!if u wanna sve u just rebuild the iso file and make the Memory card method??

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hi there! Thanks for the save, I would like to play it, but I can't seem to get it working. I've tried to use PS2 Save Builder to compile the files and saved it as both Ntsc and Pal armax file so that I can transfer. While it seem to work, the game disc failed to detect both saves. Is there something I'm missing out?

ultimatex

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
ok for everyone to know ... you got a archive ... you extract it with winrar ...you get 3 files ... just copy them to your memory card (replace them with the 3 files on your mem card with ulauncher) you got afolder called svr2011 or something open the folder and replace the 3files !! this is the method i use ... to convert them i don't really know andif someone knows please leave a response !!! THX and enjoy playing !

oh ! and don't forget to tell em what do you think !

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ah darn, I don't have ulauncher and I'm not sure how it works. Anyway, I will try converting again, will let you guys know what I went wrong when I succeed!

Arpith

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Like the roster and how do you spell this ? -> Imageshack. Is it Image Shack or Images Hack ?? :Felix:

Status
Not open for further replies.