Reaction score
svreditv22 please reupload
and How to fix "can't find java 1.5 or higher"
please please please!
thanku

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
First of all, we have version 24 now. In fairness to you, I know that it is a little bit hard to find. But
check again in the tutorials/resources section.

As for the Java problem, we cannot help you. Most of the needed Java files are included with the editor. If you need more, then you need to find and download them yourself. Not all computers are the same, so it would be unfair for NikeTheBike to include every possible Java file with the editor. With that said, Nike did more than enough work as it is.

narasiss

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Reverend</dt><dd>Nov 24 2015, 09:45:07 AM</dd></dl><div>First of all, we have version 24 now. In fairness to you, I know that it is a little bit hard to find. But
check again in the tutorials/resources section.

As for the Java problem, we cannot help you. Most of the needed Java files are included with the editor. If you need more, then you need to find and download them yourself. Not all computers are the same, so it would be unfair for NikeTheBike to include every possible Java file with the editor. With that said, Nike did more than enough work as it is.[/quote]

oh sorry dear so much! i don't know svreditv24 released
I will try to find java for my pc
thanks for your helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.