Reaction score
XhGb02_l4cE.jpg

Credits:

CBv for Starter Kit
Arbab15 for Rice Video plugin

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Actually, everything looks strange, where did you get that face from?

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
They don't say that to discourage you but to help you. Keep working on it and it will get better.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Deadpool said:
Its my first mod =(
The problem is:Unlikely SvR/WWE Series,you can't just throw the face and the logos using the original skin and done!In NM,you have to resize the textures using programs like Photoshop,GIMP or whatever you want,also use Hi-res skin like Yandaolution bases:

http://www.mediafire.com/?mg7s6cfzpeua784

When using this credit: Yandaolution

or use Stryker Bases:

http://www.mediafire.com/?syc26ulgem6y24t

When using this credit: Stryker

You can use Modding Starter Kit V2 and take a look at HIW's Tutorial:

http://www.mediafire.com/?gnwvoctnahhpzs0

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Yeah dude, we're not trying to bring you down, and my question was an actual one lol ,where did you get it

You should use a good photo and make the skin match ;)
Go to the No Mercy Resources Archive, you'll find a lot of awesome helpful stuff there!

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Sound advice from the guys. I do not mod Hires, so can only advise on what I see. Do not get down about any advice/feedback given as it is only to help you improve. Its good to see you modding NM Deadpool bro. Do not give up and keep trying.

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
and I advise you to the clothing the Orson's Bumper Box Of Broken Wrestlers

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I don't know who this Cody guy is but I like him.

Tons of good advice here, if you need any help or a point in the right direction don't be afraid to ask, it is always good to see new people modding No Mercy.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
CBV said:
I don't know who this Cody guy is but I like him.

Tons of good advice here, if you need any help or a point in the right direction don't be afraid to ask, it is always good to see new people modding No Mercy.
he's jordAD, the guy who started triyng to make a save full of edited work

I think he's reformed now lol

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
the face is better, but the skin is kinda flat, try to use srtriker's templates , for the shirt, keep the logos as they are and use "full body attires texture" from orson's bumper box upper and lower chest and back, i think you'll need a small portion in the neck too... be careful to cut out the parts of the skin and then just recolor ;). from the same bumper box use the boiler suit, the crotch, and upper/lower legs ;). also, google and search for a belt texture, OR use the default one that doesn't look bad.

Also, he doesn't have tattoos in both arms, and next time don't make it that transparent. give your caw undertaker's tattoo's and then re-dump your textures, if it's to complex to figure out which texture belongs to which part of the arms or which arm, open them and mark a spot in the original textures with diferent colors so you can easily recognize them.

Alignment: for the body use a image with the resolution of 256x224, so you can edit exactly as it will appear in the game.

Arms: 128x392 :p

Hints.... the upper body front texture also has both sides of the neck, these are in the upper corners, left and right, so be careful.
Also in the crotch there's a part in the lower middle that reaches part of the leg, also be careful, these are hard to align.

hope what i've told you helps with your progress ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.