[Closed] Triple H & Undertaker - RELEASED

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazwefc

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Triple H & Undertaker

hunter.png

The Undertaker was done quite quickly, I might update this depending on suggestions :)
takermin.png

Download includes mpk & blood - http://www.mediafire.com/?9vg2ihw0k3mx3la

NOTE: move 'alt hair' folder into 'triple h' folder

Credits; Orson, nwo_mark (Hunter face, Hunter's 2nd & 3rd attire)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Great work Gaz. You are pumping these out man. Also feel free to make each release available in the main modding sections too bro.

Well done.

gazwefc

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I wasn't sure what the done thing was with regards to posting in both section, I just presumed that everybody had access to this section so i just posted them here (even though my bookmark is linked to the other no mercy section)

It wasn't until i posted the undertaker that i realised i wasn't happy with him, iv had another crack at the face/hair here is what iv come up with

facetaker.jpg

If anybody wants the updated version just hola :)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Yep!! By all means gaz update the link, np at all.

Everyone has access here to mods and stuff bud, so dont worry, keep posting here or where you feel is easy for you.

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
amazing mods, great quality, unbelievable quantity!

nWo mark (WMI)

Midcard
Reaction score
Credit for the Undertaker face ;). Nice mods as always, but I noticed the inner thigh designs on HHH's 2nd & 3rd attire aren't positioned properly. Might wanna touch that up if u decide to do maintenence on the mod down the road.

~*E*~
nWo 4 Life

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I think he got the face from PSD dreams, like I did. I used the same one on my Taker:

nuuhj.png

nWo mark (WMI)

Midcard
Reaction score
@cowboyvenus - Ah, no worries then. I used the same pic for my WM2K Undertaker that was included in the things I uploaded including those HHH attires and the HHH face :)

~*E*~
nWo 4 Life

TheNightman0714

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
gazwefc said:
I wasn't sure what the done thing was with regards to posting in both section, I just presumed that everybody had access to this section so i just posted them here (even though my bookmark is linked to the other no mercy section)

It wasn't until i posted the undertaker that i realised i wasn't happy with him, iv had another crack at the face/hair here is what iv come up with

facetaker.jpg

If anybody wants the updated version just hola :)
Whats up with the forehead?

gazwefc

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
its because he had no fringe and his hair was kinda slicked back, I'll try and bring the hair line forward and see how it works out

dabaddguy

Midcard
Reaction score
Thank you my man for these, I appreciate your hard work man.

chikaraboy

Midcard
Reaction score
That HHH looks great!! Undertaker looks good aswell dude. Make more WWF era mods. Really was a great time for wrestling.

Status
Not open for further replies.