[Closed] trusted member

Status
Not open for further replies.

zagyflip1

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
ok guys thanks for answer and i wish to be trusted member :)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
This IS more shit to get a password.

Thanks for bringing more shit posts to OSR, modders who insist on using passwords. You guys suck.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
It's not his fault, he has no clue what he needs to do to play some damn mods besides make stupid topics and kiss ass.

I blame the modders who use passwords on their shit, not noobs trying to figure out what stupid shit they have to do just to play a fucking video game.

I STILL want to ban the modders who use passwords for bringing these shit posts here. It's their fault.

zagyflip1

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>Oct 26 2015, 10:39:30 AM</dd></dl><div>Don't create stupid threads for stupid shit, please.[/quote]i didn`t create stupid threads i asked for something that i didn`t know -_- :shout:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
YBUltimate said:
Dont blame modders they wanna protect their mod :3
I will because this kind of shit is a direct result of you treating your shitty mods like they are a cure for cancer.

Don't like it? Stop putting passwords on crappy MSPaint jobs. I'll blame the modders all I want, there is nothing to protect, no money to be lost. This is all about stroking your stupid internet ego,

Make your obnoxiously large sig smaller before I ban you.

You are insignificant here and no one will care if we get rid of you.

Don't blame the admins, we're just protecting our site. ;) All you egotistical fuckwads that insist on using passwords are not welcome here, as far as I'm concerned, you only breed shit-posters.

Change that ugly fucking sig, mark. I've had enough of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.