[Closed] [Tutorial]Play with Entrance Attire In The Ring[Video Tutorial is Now Available]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
<big>Now with the introduction of this hack,barriers to making some certain mods have been removed.You can now play with your Favourate Entrance gear in the ring.Be it John Cena's T-shirt,Morrison's Glasses and Woolen Coat,Undertaker's Hat and Jacket and so on.Maximum number of items is two.You can now add Entrance gear for your favourate superstar and play with that in the ring.Watch the video below.In the video you could see that i have added John Cena's T-shirt from 2008 and Chavo's Bandanna from 2005 to The Rock.Wrestler making in SVR would never be the same again.
Here is the sample.Only use it for Evaluation purposes.Import it over the in-ring model and see the results for yourselves.
Download(Only for Evaluation Purposes)
</big>

<iframe type='text/html' width='420' height='315' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

<big>TUTORIAL</big>
<big>

REQUISITES
---------------
Modified Wrestler Pac Download
Null.YOBJ (Download)
Xpacker and Some Patience

1)Get the wrestler's inring pac file, over whom you want the entrance gear.
2)Extract the 02.Yobj and textures to a folder.
3)Get the entrance gear pac file.Extract 20.bpe and unpack 27.BPE
4)You will get 27.pac while unpacking 27.bpe.
5)Goto Open Texture Archive option in X-packer and open 27.pac
6)You will then get the textures of the entrance gear.
7)Export the textures into the folder where you have the wrestlers texture
80-R1pb3dS.jpg

8)Count the number of textures.
9)Find a wrestler with more number of textures and extract the textures from the in-ring

pac of the wrestler to a separate folder.
10)Resize the original wrestler's texture to the resolution of the reference wrestlers

texture.For example The Rock's Face texture is in 128X128 resolution,pic any tm2 from the

reference wrestler and resize Rock's face to that resolution.Rename the texture and the

txc to the original wrestlers texture name,for example bb_body.tm2 to ro_face.tm2 and

bb_body.txc to ro_face.txc
11)Do the same for all textures.
12)Open up X-packer and select New texture archive option
13)Goto the folder of the reference wrestler where you resized and renamed all the tm2

and txc files.
14)Select the txc files only.

80-A3aea0E.jpg

15)Save it as 09.pac
(NOTE:-If you want a second entrance gear attached,repeat steps 1-15 for the second

entrance model as well.)
16)Goto Open texture Archive option and the open the 09.pac which you made in step 15
17)Import the tm2 files from the reference wrestlers folder over the corresponding
textures.

80-wu99ceg.jpg

18)Open the modified wrestler pac file in X-packer

80-u0gZOPL.jpg

19)Inject 02.Bpe,09.pac(The One which you created)
20)Inject 20.bpe over any one Slot(1A/1B)
(NOTE:-If you want a second entrance gear attached,You can inject 20.bpe of the second

entrance gear over 1A/1B slot.If you need only 1 entrance gear,inject null.yobj over the unused slot.)

Thats it,you can now play with your favorate entrance attire in the ring.This method can also be adopted to fix textures of wrestlers in 16 colors format without hexing.

Enjoy ;)
</big>

<big>DISCLAIMER
This content Should not be Re-produced or Re-posted anywhere without my permission.
This content has been Patented.
If used in any patch/Save credit should be given where it is due
</big>

VIDEO TUTORIAL
Download

Attachments:
[/SPOILER]

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
Great work man btw the video doesn't working

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
So I can finish my ascension mod with entrance gear with this hack?
U tried this months ago for my ascention mod it didn't work that time.

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
Yes,you can.Send me that ascension again.The File has been deleted by datafilehost.

You can add The Road Warriors Entrance Gear to Ascension,it would be perfect.You can add upto two entrance gear models.

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for idea man I didn't even think about it.
Perfect ascension mod is coming.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
I knew that this was just a matter of time since you revealed how to make 05 models playable.

I hope that you will forgive me, but I am gonna go right ahead and make your next announcement right now.

This method also makes the 'Fulfill Your Fantasy' divas playable in all matches.

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Reverend</dt><dd>Mar 1 2015, 01:28:36 PM</dd></dl><div>I knew that this was just a matter of time since you revealed how to make 05 models playable.

I hope that you will forgive me, but I am gonna go right ahead and make your next announcement right now.

This method also makes the 'Fulfill Your Fantasy' divas playable in all matches.[/quote]You mean Fullfill Your Fantacy(Bra and Panties Removal)from SVR 2005 and 2006?

<iframe type='text/html' width='420' height='315' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

Yes,it will make Bra and Panties Divas Compatible i guess.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
Great work bro now we can use kennedy's t_shirt to make some unmirrored bodies

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Great discovery and tutorial, thanks ERI619

Status
Not open for further replies.