[Closed] [Tutorial] View models in 3DS Max(Now With Video Tutorial!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
<big>Tools Required
---------------
Keshire's PAC Tool Get It Here
Autodesk 3D Studio Max(10/11)(Goto 4shared and in search type 3D Max 2010.RAR,i cannot provide the links here,the file i downloaded was around 700 MB)
Brien J XHP Import Plugin Get It Here!
---------------

Preliminary Setup
-----------------
Install 3Ds Max and in the plugins folder place the import plugin dll file.
-----------------

Now let me begin,
1)Open Keshire's pac tool,goto EMD and extract 0 file as i have shown in the figure.
6c6dbe10_l.jpeg

2)Rename the extension to .yobj
3)Extract all the DDS Textures
4)Open up 3DS Max
5)Drag and drop the 0.yobj file onto the window,this is where patience becomes a necessary evil.(It takes time for the model file to load up as the model files are around 20 MB size)
6)Once the model is loaded up,goto material editor option and drag and drop the textures onto the square boxes.Now simply drag and drop the dds texture onto each object.(allcolor.dds onto the body parts,attire,neck,leg etc.head.dds onto the face and eye.dds onto the eye and so on)
0e9bb226_l.jpeg

c04ddca5_l.jpeg

7)Now inorder to take the preview goto the top right corner and press this option named Render Setup,you need to check the options as i have shown in the figure.

7a172708_l.jpeg

b9c97668_l.jpeg

8)Now press the render button,your wrestler preview is now displayed before you,you can save the preview to any format you want by using the save option.

8794b72b_l.jpeg

And the final product!

ceea7636_l.png

</big>

<big>Video Tutorial</big>
http://www.mediafire.com/download/s1iwugj25e6a7oc/Video_Tutorial_Importing_Models.rar

Attachments:

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Best</dt><dd>May 20 2015, 01:40:18 PM</dd></dl><div>Post a tutorial Please !![/quote]Yes

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
I have manged to Extract The yobj but how did you extracted the OBJ ???

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks ERI it worked ! :p :
ndIu3dy.png

I just haven't loaded all the textures !!

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Everytime i try to put it into 3ds max it stops working???

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Ok bro will try and see what happens im not a very patient person lol It worked

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
in my system it took 5 mins to load randy orton retro model

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
My system it takes about 5 mins coz i have viruses which whenever i clear them they somehow come back

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
bro pls make video tutorial when mpdel loads up its moving on its own to corner whenever i move mouse and how to position it to centre and load the textures .its confusing.

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
CenzTom said:
My system it takes about 5 mins coz i have viruses which whenever i clear them they somehow come back
Install Bit Defender Internet Security 2015,its the no:1 for the last three years.It will cleanup the viruses
raghu said:
bro pls make video tutorial when mpdel loads up its moving on its own to corner whenever i move mouse and how to position it to centre and load the textures .its confusing.
When the model loads just click the left mouse button to place the model.Then there is a cube on the top right use to it to rotate the model.

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Is it normal to have yellow and green marks on the face?

EDIT: All good

Status
Not open for further replies.