[Closed] Wood Crow Creations II (Wii)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Wood Crow Creations + Todien_1996 strikes...again...

s3xp78-1vru1z.png

s3xp78-2wou83.png

Jey Uso chest tattoo and Jimmy Uso right arm Tattoo are made by Jeff, permission was given a long time agoe.

acho1994

Young Lion
Reaction score
My Bray Wyatt is 10 time better then yours. You are very selfish man. not to share with everybody, just because some people doesn't have all day to pstoing, just to be able to personal message you for your presious textures

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Are you finnished? Thank you for letting me be a part of your "Mine is better than yours" nursery school. You don't like how we treat people? Don't enter our two topics, we never asked you to. This is no contest who makes the best mods, you won't get a price for it, you won't get payed.
Something like "I don't like that Wyatt, try to fix that or that" and so on would be more constructive and usefull...and against "My Wyatt is better than yours" - I released about 200 mods for WWE 13...do this and come back, maybe during that time you learned how to do smart/intelligent critiques...without a childish behaviour...Oh, and I never saw your Bray Wyatt, I only saw a Macho Man attire CM Punk that looks extremely like the one Skatsim25 released Dec. 15th - but I don't have a proof...for now...and please, stop spamming this topic with senseless bullshit. Again - you don't like - you are not forced to look into this thread.

Btw - Nizam does thew same thing, Ryback Rulez does the same thing - I miss your posts there ;)

Oh, and one last thing - you are complaining that I don't share with everyone...but I didn't hear any reason WHY I should share with everyone...with texture stealers...people who just want to have but never give...think about THAT point first...

acho1994

Young Lion
Reaction score
i have never said i don't like your stuff. they are awesome, i just said i like this that i made. my problem is that we have to do so many thinks just because you are afraid that someone will post it somewhere else. because of couple people that will do this, so much more people can't enjoy your great work

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
They can...indeed they can...they just need to be a usefull and constructive part of this community. THAT's the main thing, understood? If you go into a shop and want to have PS4 you need to pay, you can't just take and walk away. I don't want your money, I want your work in this community. I want sensefull posts anywhere on this board, just to see anything people did to let this board grow. THAT's my money. I want to see people posting more than "great!", "Awesome stuff", " :yes: " or else...just anything that let's this community grow. It isn't that hard - pepole write PMs, I look what did they write recently, they get a texture or not. If they got they are through - no more question, every new work automatically. It IS indeed very easy.

And now, please, let's keep this topic clean. If you want to talk on about that then please send me just one PM with "Conversation" in the title and we can talk there.

acho1994

Young Lion
Reaction score
Ok. I'm done. I understand, and i'm sorry. I will try to get your approval. Sorry!!!
P.S. About CM Punk macho man i didn't see that someone else posted already. i saw them later. Good Night and onse again SORRY!

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Already did this Kevin,compared and it isn't stole,his Macho Punk is made by himself.And you acho1994,are warned for generating unnecessary bullshit.We aren't paid kids to be like "Mine is better than yours",and he does what he want's to his textures,I don't get why you're soo butthurt with this because you can PM him for this(because I've seem you made senseful posts).Also people try to avoid stealers because of the simply fact people work their asses off only to a guy download,re-upload and say "made by me" like Zeta01.

Choji Warrior

Midcard
Reaction score
Neat textures dude, liking that Cesaro textures the most! Keep up the awesome work, dude!

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ryback in the middle is made by Daboor, The one at the right is made by somebody at smacktalks and Cena, Jericho and Henry are made by OSR members...that's what I see

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Maybe you should stop expecting people to be contributors before getting your mods and this stupid crap will end.

I'm not even gonna warn this member.

edit: I'm not returning to this thread, just speaking my mind and leaving.

Scott

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>Oct 5 2013, 02:50:56 AM</dd></dl><div>Preview of a huge comeback

image64uj2q.jpg
[/quote]nice to see you back in modding
los matadores are awesome bro liked it :)

NizamAwesome13

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>Oct 5 2013, 02:50:56 AM</dd></dl><div>Preview of a huge comeback

image64uj2q.jpg
[/quote]The King is back!

btw,is that Los Matadores based on Epico/Primo?

Scott

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>Oct 5 2013, 04:16:39 AM</dd></dl><div>Number one is completely finnished:

s3xp78-19kk61.png

I'm finnished!

s3xp78-1mhp78.png

s3xp78-27fp9n.png
[/quote]FaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaN TaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaS TiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiC

Status
Not open for further replies.