[Closed] WWE 2014 Universe ERA PS2 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.H.Hardy

Midcard
Reaction score
Hi Guys :hi

first i am A.H.Hardy my real name is Ahmed Hisham i am new here at OSR and i am new at Hacking too
i learnt hacking 2 months ago but i really enjoy it and i learnt so many things since i started here thanks to OSR guys who helped me a lot to learn many things and to make the game
and i will give credit to them at the end of this post :game:

and finally after 3 months of hard work and learning new things the patch is finally here it is Bugs free i tested it many times the game has most of the things edited and updated to this day and the most awesome thing that tomorrow is my birthday so if you ask me what is your birthday wish i hope that all of the PS2 gamers here will like and just enjoy and play my patch i like PS2 it has many good games and i hope this will be one of them so all i am asking you to do guys for me after this patch i just want you to play it and tell me what do you think about tell me what you like and dislike tell me what you want me to edit at the next verision of the game take pics and tell your friends about it that is only what i want and again thanks for all the guys who helped me

you will find the links at the end of the topic
so let's start

this game is WWE 2014 the universe ERA

AdVgtb.png

i updated many roster at the new verision so first <table><thead><tr><th colspan="1">the Roster and Attires</th></tr></thead><tr><td>
1-Batista ( Black 2014 - suit evolution- BLUETISTA - Batista 2005 Attire )
2- Big Show ( 2014 black and blue attire )
3- Fan dan go ( 2k14 attire )
4- CM PUNK ( 2014 - blue 2014- WM29 - best in the world )
5- cody rhodes ( 2014 attire - Stardust )
6- cuirts axel
7- seth rollins ( last Raw Attire :D - the shield attire )
8- Roman Reigns ( 2014 attire )
9- dean ambrose ( the last raw attire jeans and tanktop - the shield Attire )
10- alberto del rio ( Black Attire )
11- goldust ( 2014 - attitude Era - Ruthless agression era )
12- hulk hogan ( hogan 2014 - holly wood hulk - hogan 98 attire - hogan 2005 attire )
13- cena ( 2014 neon green - 2014 neon black and green )
14 - Daniel bryan ( yes movement t- shirt attire )
15- Jey uso ( green attire )
16- Jim uso ( green attire )
17- Kane ( 2014 mask - attitude mask - ruthlessagression mask with cut shirt- corporate unmasked kane )
18- kingston ( 2014 purple pants )
19- bray waytt
20- erick rowan
21- luke harper
22- mark henry ( 2012 attire and looking for bald
23- Big e langston ( white 2k14 attire )
24- Ry back ( purple - green )
25- Sin Cara ( blue - green - black - red )
26- randy orton ( 2014- retro 2004 attire - evolotion - suit )
27 - rey mysterio ( black - Evil - Blue )
28- mick foley
29- RVD ( 4 attires for RVD but i don't know their names )
30- Antonio cezaro
31- The miz ( wwe2k14 gray attire with beard )
32- the rock ( 2014 - WM18 attire - Attitude era attire )
33- under taker ( 2014 - attitude era - american bad ass - OLD school )
34- triple H ( 2014- evolution - ruthlessagression attire - attitude era attire )
35-jeff hardy ( Tna Attire - 2008 attire with out paint - Attitude Era attire - Willow Attire)
36- kurt angle ( 2003 attire)
37- Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Brock Lesnar ( 2014 attire - 2003 attire )
38- jack swagger ( real american attire )
39- Bad News Barrett
40- Bo dallas
41- Adam rose
42- Gold berg
43- stone cold ( in ring attire - ARHL tshirt - WM 30 - 2003 attire )
44- edge ( red attire 2010 - t-shirt- attitude era )
45- christian ( normal attire - cillivian clothes - attitude era attire
46-chris jericho will be ( 2014- suit - Y2J 2k14 retro green attire - Y2J blue attire 2003 )
47 - Dolph ziggler ( last Raw over it Attire )
48 - Alexander Rusev
49- Samy Zain
50- HBK ( 2010 attire - old school red attire - white and gold attire - attitude era attire )
51- the great khali
the DIVAS
_________
1- AJ LEE
2- paige
3- katlyin
4 - alica fox
5- Layla
6 - brie bella
7- niki bella
8 trish stratus
9- lita
10- Natalya
11- Summer Rea
12- Kelly Kelly</td></tr></table>
this is the trailer of the game

there is many pics at the trailer and i will post the Pics and more things soon i hope you like it

in this game I changed
the Roster
the Divas
the legends
the Menus
the selection pics
the songs
the moves
I added more attires to the game
the new title belts
some new loading screens
and the new match cards and a new title screen aswell
I did my very best in this game it took from me too much time and effort for days and days I didn't do any thing except making this game

some Pics of the wrestlers:
XOcn3I.png
dLgTFp.png
LJI30d.png
k2UdrB.png
IuQsYb.jpg
zde2qH.png
u1aWAF.jpg
NVbSC0.png
Jd5ciU.jpg
WsVmh4.png
KGwy6v.png

CHSI
mNW8p6.png
jaCIHX.png
T7eZa8.png
Q3q9SK.png

MATCH CARDS
VS7AmX.png
CxIArs.png
KR7crn.png
JZZAmQ.png
D2fGJx.png

MASI
sESSES.png

all names were changed like this
bIewEf.png
GeSUh2.png

and now the new thing i edited is my favourite mode in the game the universe mode so take a look at some of the pics of the universe mode
JXgKGo.png
7L7Itb.png
bKTqWG.png
RNuaVV.png
DMkPyj.png
aOkFNa.png
nZD3a4.png

download links
this contains all the patch files and the game save for PS2 and for PCSX2
P.S : i added the new save game with all moves and most entrances updated a friend called cobalt made it he also added some new CAWs to the save game so thanks to him now you have the complete save game and now you can enjoy your patch
Credits :
special thanks for
1- Mohamed Samir : he is a great photoshop designer he helped me with selection Pics and the CHSI and the menus even the cover of the game he designed it he is a great guy

2- HASA : he helped me since i arrived here he taught me most of the things i know in hacking he is helping me all the times so thanks bro

3- Best since day one : he taught me the most important two things in hacking to me cuz he taught me how to changed names and SSFD pics i never thought that i would edit them one day

Mods
Razor insect : Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Brock Lesnar - adam rose
omarpunk2 : Batista black - Batista Suit - Cena neon - jericho 2014-alberto del rio
80las : cody rhodes - roman reigns - goldust - cuirts axel - ryback - Jericho old attires- RVD- the rock - cezaro - goldberg - randy orton - daniel bryan - hulk hogan
old age03 : HBK old attires - Kurt angle - stone cold steve austin - orton retro
ravi dabas : stardust - rollins 2014 - paige- sami zain
TSK : Big show - fan dan go - Big e langston
mizter blur : jeff hardy - RVD
hasa : the miz - sin cara- bo dallas - dean ambrose - ryback
this isn't the full mods list i will update it again cuz i am busy now
Sosnus222 : Bluetista and sorry for the mistake bro

Arenas
Best since day one
Darklord
hasa
supporters
those guys had a huge effect with making the game they supported me from day one

Huzaifa eliji ( huzaifa caws – Barca 4 huzaifa ) he supported me since the beggining and he trusted me

Anton : belevied in me since day one

omar akrab : my best friend and supporter

sagar ranga

Tutorials
Ravi : how to import mods into the game
raghaven : how to change the CHSI and the MENU EBXX
hasa : he taught me most of the things i know :D
best since day one : how to hack misc PAC to add extra attires

Tools
SVR EDit V24 by nike the bike editor
SVR 2011 importer by hardX
MTPD2 converter by Arjun the man

and thanks for Every body at OSR who helped me to turn from a NOOB to some body who can make a patch

More pics coming soon
#A.H.Hardy[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

A.H.Hardy

Midcard
Reaction score

first i am A.H.Hardy my real name is Ahmed Hisham i am new here at OSR and i am new at Hacking too
i learnt hacking 2 months ago but i really enjoy it and i learnt so many things since i started here thanks to OSR guys who helped me a lot to learn many things and to make the game

and finally after 3 months of hard work and learning new things the patch is finally here it is Bugs free i tested it many times the game has most of the things edited and updated to this day and the most awesome thing that tomorrow is my birthday so if you ask me what is your birthday wish i hope that all of the PS2 gamers here will like and just enjoy and play my patch i like PS2 it has many good games and i hope this will be one of them so all i am asking you to do guys for me after this patch i just want you to play it and tell me what do you think about tell me what you like and dislike tell me what you want me to edit at the next verision of the game take pics and tell your friends about it that is only what i want and again thanks for all the guys who helped me

so let's start

AdVgtb.png

i updated many roster at the new verision so first <table><thead><tr><th colspan="1">the Roster and Attires</th></tr></thead><tr><td>
6- cuirts axel
12- hulk hogan ( hogan 2014 - holly wood hulk - hogan 98 attire - hogan 2005 attire )
17- Kane ( 2014 mask - attitude mask - ruthlessagression mask with cut shirt- corporate unmasked kane )
19- bray waytt
20- erick rowan
21- luke harper
28- mick foley
30- Antonio cezaro
34- triple H ( 2014- evolution - ruthlessagression attire - attitude era attire )
35-jeff hardy ( Tna Attire - 2008 attire with out paint - Attitude Era attire - Willow Attire)
37- Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Brock Lesnar ( 2014 attire - 2003 attire )
39- Bad News Barrett
40- Bo dallas
41- Adam rose
42- Gold berg
46-chris jericho will be ( 2014- suit - Y2J 2k14 retro green attire - Y2J blue attire 2003 )
48 - Alexander Rusev
49- Samy Zain
50- HBK ( 2010 attire - old school red attire - white and gold attire - attitude era attire )
51- the great khali
the DIVAS
_________
1- AJ LEE
2- paige
3- katlyin
4 - alica fox
5- Layla
6 - brie bella
7- niki bella
8 trish stratus
9- lita
10- Natalya
11- Summer Rea

there is many pics at the trailer and i will post the Pics and more things soon i hope you like it

in this game I changed
the Roster
the Divas
the legends
the Menus
the selection pics
the songs
the moves
the new title belts
some new loading screens
I did my very best in this game it took from me too much time and effort for days and days I didn't do any thing except making this game

XOcn3I.png
dLgTFp.png
LJI30d.png
k2UdrB.png
IuQsYb.jpg
zde2qH.png
u1aWAF.jpg
NVbSC0.png
Jd5ciU.jpg
WsVmh4.png
KGwy6v.png

CHSI
mNW8p6.png
jaCIHX.png
T7eZa8.png
Q3q9SK.png

MATCH CARDS
VS7AmX.png
CxIArs.png
KR7crn.png
JZZAmQ.png
D2fGJx.png

MASI
sESSES.png

bIewEf.png
GeSUh2.png

and now the new thing i edited is my favourite mode in the game the universe mode so take a look at some of the pics of the universe mode
JXgKGo.png
7L7Itb.png
bKTqWG.png
RNuaVV.png
DMkPyj.png
aOkFNa.png
nZD3a4.png

download links
P.S : i added the new save game with all moves and most entrances updated a friend called cobalt made it he also added some new CAWs to the save game so thanks to him now you have the complete save game and now you can enjoy your patch
Credits :
special thanks for
1- Mohamed Samir : he is a great photoshop designer he helped me with selection Pics and the CHSI and the menus even the cover of the game he designed it he is a great guy

2- HASA : he helped me since i arrived here he taught me most of the things i know in hacking he is helping me all the times so thanks bro

3- Best since day one : he taught me the most important two things in hacking to me cuz he taught me how to changed names and SSFD pics i never thought that i would edit them one day

Mods
Razor insect : Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Brock Lesnar - adam rose
omarpunk2 : Batista black - Batista Suit - Cena neon - jericho 2014-alberto del rio
80las : cody rhodes - roman reigns - goldust - cuirts axel - ryback - Jericho old attires- RVD- the rock - cezaro - goldberg - randy orton - daniel bryan - hulk hogan
old age03 : HBK old attires - Kurt angle - stone cold steve austin - orton retro

Arenas
Best since day one
Darklord
hasa
supporters
those guys had a huge effect with making the game they supported me from day one

Huzaifa eliji ( huzaifa caws – Barca 4 huzaifa ) he supported me since the beggining and he trusted me

sagar ranga

Tutorials

Tools

and thanks for Every body at OSR who helped me to turn from a NOOB to some body who can make a patch

More pics coming soon

A.H.Hardy

Midcard
Reaction score

so let's start

AdVgtb.png

6- cuirts axel
19- bray waytt
20- erick rowan
21- luke harper
28- mick foley
30- Antonio cezaro
39- Bad News Barrett
40- Bo dallas
41- Adam rose
42- Gold berg
48 - Alexander Rusev
49- Samy Zain
51- the great khali
the DIVAS
_________
1- AJ LEE
2- paige
3- katlyin
4 - alica fox
5- Layla
6 - brie bella
7- niki bella
8 trish stratus
9- lita
10- Natalya
11- Summer Rea

in this game I changed
the Roster
the Divas
the legends
the Menus
the selection pics
the songs
the moves
the new title belts
some new loading screens

XOcn3I.png
dLgTFp.png
LJI30d.png
k2UdrB.png
IuQsYb.jpg
zde2qH.png
u1aWAF.jpg
NVbSC0.png
Jd5ciU.jpg
WsVmh4.png
KGwy6v.png

CHSI
mNW8p6.png
jaCIHX.png
T7eZa8.png
Q3q9SK.png

MATCH CARDS
VS7AmX.png
CxIArs.png
KR7crn.png
JZZAmQ.png
D2fGJx.png

MASI
sESSES.png

bIewEf.png
GeSUh2.png

JXgKGo.png
7L7Itb.png
bKTqWG.png
RNuaVV.png
DMkPyj.png
aOkFNa.png
nZD3a4.png

download links
Credits :
special thanks for

Mods

Arenas
Best since day one
Darklord
hasa
supporters

sagar ranga

Tutorials

Tools

More pics coming soon

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
awsome also ryback and rey is mine u forget them :)

A.H.Hardy

Midcard
Reaction score
i know hasa but i said that it isn't the full credit mod list cuz i am really busy now i will edit again don't worry
i will try to make sure not to forget any thing but the amount of credit is huge :D

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
anyway awsome work waiting for realse

A.H.Hardy

Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks guys and about the SSFD Pics i learnt how to hack them too late so i will hack them on my next project but for this project i am happy with the amount of things i did :D

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
awesome work man i will download it for sure.

S

saifkhan

Crowd Member
please release the ahmed hisham .....
but no torrent remember its very slow .........

saif

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
its look very amazing I can't wait to download it ...
but man you said it will be released after 3 days in your official site .... it's been 3 weeks hhhhhh when you will release it ..... thank you again

A.H.Hardy

Midcard
Reaction score
i am facing some problems in it so it may takes some time :D
i hope you wait :D

Status
Not open for further replies.