[Closed] WWE 2K14 PS3 Entrances for WWE 2K15 PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Hey guys Cenz here!!

This discovery may or may not be important to some people but Im gonna say at some points i liked the WWE 2K14 Entrances. Now over time i will be doing more extracting of the 2k14 entrances for 2k15 but for now i have The Shield's seperate 2K14 entrances coz I liked the way they did Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns seperate entrances in 2k14 and since they were the same animation format i decided to try it out in 2k15!

I have a video of Proof by showing Dean Ambrose's Entrance from 2k14 into 2k15. For better proof u can look up his 2k14 entrance and compare it to mine and see.

If ur wondering how i did this I just followed this simple PS2 Entrance Importing tutorial by ERI619 but converted the tutorial to suit this.

<iframe type='text/html' width='350' height='350' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

Links to entrances:

IF ANYONE WANTS A SPECIFIC ENTRANCE FROM WWE '2K14 or WWE'12 REQUEST IT PLEASE!

P.S At the moment I don't have WWE '12 Files anymore but will be getting them back ASAP!

ENTRANCES WILL BE PROVIDED BY CENZTOM AND ERI619[/SPOILER]

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
Nice discovery
i request goldberg entrance from 2k14 if its possible.

ryokudou

Main Eventer
Reaction score
awesome!!! good job bro if possible every entrance that have different animate from 2k15 XD, just kidding
btw have you try svr 2011 entrance in wwe 2k15???

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Not yet but now that u mention it i muat try it the only problem is they are in ymks not yanm.

Ive had many big requests on Smacktalks which include: Jeff Hardy or Kurt Angle entances, American Badass Undertaker & Scott Hall which will be uploaded tomorrow for anyone to use

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
Don't forget Goldberg with all these big requests.

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
Its ok,i have no problem,its nice to see that you mentioned my name.I like honest people,if it were any one else,they wouldn't have mentioned my name and would have taken credit for themselves.

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks championgamer! If u could help me extract some ERI since u know what to do that would be great! I will do all the requests today!

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
The entrances don't seem to be working! They are starting to crash my game so i need to fix this before anyone can try so im taking the tutorial off for now

Status
Not open for further replies.