[Closed] WWE 2K15 For PS2:NEW Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Hang on im gonna be someone for a min: Awwwwwweeeeeeessssssssoooooooommmmmmmeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! bro.

lol

But all seriousness well done bro that is amazing!

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
Hell in a Cell 2K15 background
80-4hsdmRhl.jpg

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
thanks to everyone,anyways a new update
Kevin Owens Entrance:
Credits to Raghu for this amazing Kevin Owens!

Luca.Maker

Young Lion
Reaction score
good owens .. but fix the hair he looks like bald
and i think he looks fat than real, right ?

btw awesome job especially the new moves .. keep it bro

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Luca.Maker</dt><dd>Jul 30 2015, 05:27:25 PM</dd></dl><div>good owens .. but fix the hair he looks like bald

btw awesome job especially the new moves .. keep it bro[/quote]Wow you are rude,the base was Bubba Dudley,try making an Owens mod yourself and you will see how difficult it is,i think his hair are ok,no need to fix

Luca.Maker

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A.M Reigns</dt><dd>Jul 31 2015, 07:27:21 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Luca.Maker</dt><dd>Jul 30 2015, 05:27:25 PM</dd></dl><div>good owens .. but fix the hair he looks like bald

btw awesome job especially the new moves .. keep it bro[/quote]Wow you are rude,the base was Bubba Dudley,try making an Owens mod yourself and you will see how difficult it is,i think his hair are ok,no need to fix[/quote]first of all .. i'm not rude, i didn't say something wrong so, don't talk to me like this again
second i don't know why u talking to your supporters like this!!
yes we know you working hard and you made very good work .. so don't lose it with that bad treatment :)
and last thing i'm not a modder to make owens mod .. and i know again it's hard to make .. but keep calm and relax
you are amazing guy so keep it up .. don't lose all of this dude okay ? Goodluck ;)

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Luca.Maker</dt><dd>Jul 31 2015, 01:16:29 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A.M Reigns</dt><dd>Jul 31 2015, 07:27:21 AM</dd></dl><div>
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep[/quote]first of all .. i'm not rude, i didn't say something wrong so, don't talk to me like this again
second i don't know why u talking to your supporters like this!!
yes we know you working hard and you made very good work .. so don't lose it with that bad treatment :)
and last thing i'm not a modder to make owens mod .. and i know again it's hard to make .. but keep calm and relax
you are amazing guy so keep it up .. don't lose all of this dude okay ? Goodluck ;)[/quote]supporters?i never talk bad with supporters,actually there is a lot of difference between supporters and buggers
supporters are amazing guys like CenzTom,Raghu,Sheikh Sultan.
buggers are those who keep complaining and saying:when you release your game?
about that Owens mod, i think its amazing,Raghu made it,he is one of the best modders,
and i dont think there is need of fixing

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
Don't talk me like this again? Who you are? The Pope? One of his parents? I think no. KO mod is awesome. I hope you are not one of these that want all perfect because think that it's easy

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
thanks guys for supporting me,i'm here again with a new update,Roman Reigns entrance
credits to Raghu for both Reigns attires
credits to CenzTom for the Entrance file

Luca.Maker

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A.M Reigns</dt><dd>Jul 31 2015, 08:01:26 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Luca.Maker</dt><dd>Jul 31 2015, 01:16:29 PM</dd></dl><div>
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep[/quote]supporters?i never talk bad with supporters,actually there is a lot of difference between supporters and buggers
supporters are amazing guys like CenzTom,Raghu,Sheikh Sultan.
buggers are those who keep complaining and saying:when you release your game?
about that Owens mod, i think its amazing,Raghu made it,he is one of the best modders,
and i dont think there is need of fixing
[/quote]lol you said buggers are those who keep complaining and saying:when you release your game?
i didn't said to you when you release the game .. i'm just said about owens .. you see he don't need the fix ok no problem with that .. you working hard and i appreciate that .. and again i didn't said something wrong about you :)

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
Ok. I got tired. Stop this fight now. We don't want bans. So stop this stupid fight, please. @A.M.: you maybe miunterstood his post. @Luca: you have to understand that make a mod is difficult. So perfection is impossible

Mazen Magdy

Midcard
Reaction score
@MAX-DX : You are right it's EDGE & Christian Classic Entrance
Anyway It's Good #A.M.Reigns

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for the credits A.M bro unlike some people. Who don't recognize the work

Status
Not open for further replies.