[Closed] WWE 2K16 PS2 BY Zagy & SOLIMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

zagyflip1

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
:bye: Hey Guys .This is the first subject doing by me for PS2 , i will make WWE 2K16 PS2
AND I need some help guys and my game finished (ان شاء الله( in April 2016 .

EE.jpg

WWE_2K16_FOB_AGNOSTIC_ENG-720x1018.jpg

Title Screen Preview:

wrestle-as-the-terminator-in-taketwo-interactive-wwe-2k16-by-preordering-it.JPG

New Loading Icon:

Capture.PNG

more pics sooooon :)

Sorry SOrry for this late i will load videos and pics in this week :D :D

credits :

A.M Reigns

M.Soliman

CenzTom

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
There is a posted image. I can't see it though, what does it show?

zagyflip1

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
WWE 2K16 COVRED BUT NOW I DELETE THIS PHOTO AND PUT OTHERS PHOTOS (WWE 2K16 PS2 ) :)

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Why in capitals? No need to yell. I wanna see some good photos. Plz dont forget to give credits to the creators of the mods u r using

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
What help do you need? I kinda gotta work on my patch though but what do you need? I'll see if I can help... But I am more focused on mine

zagyflip1

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
ok, i work in this game now and any proplem i will tell you :D

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
sure,we can help,but post more pics about your game

zagyflip1

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
A.M Reigns & CenzTom :
How to change or make Loading Icon AND Character Selection Screen ? :)

M.Soliman

Young Lion
Reaction score
it will be a great game :D :D
we will upload more pics today :B-) :B-)

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
zagyflip1 said:
A.M Reigns & CenzTom :
for character selection screen extract menusd.pac,take chsi.pac from it and edit it,then reimport it in menusd.pac with SVR importer V2
for loading icon: the loading icon is located in startup.pac,select PS2/PSP wrestler,open startup.pac,then uncompress 59 on desktop,then open xpacker again and select texture archive and open 59.pac,then extract wwelogo,when you click extract it will ask you where you want to save,save on desktop,before saving you will see the name of the file,after the name of the file write .tm2,for example wwelogo.tm2 and save it,open it in optpix image studio,search it on google and download it,then you need a custom loading icon,close the wwelogo in optpix and open your custom icon in optpix,reduce the size to 32X32 and reduce colors to 16 bit,then save it, and overwrite the wwelogo.tm2, before saving save as 4bit not 8bit, then rename your new wwelogo to wwelogo.pac and import in 59.pac,then open startup.pac in xpacker and click inject file and select your 59.pac and then import the new startup.pac in the game,you are done

zagyflip1

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
thank you bro :)

Add 2 pics
Capture1.PNG

this loading icon is wwe golden
Capture.PNG

zagyflip1

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A.M Reigns</dt><dd>Sep 9 2015, 05:43:32 PM</dd></dl><div>
zagyflip1 said:
A.M Reigns & CenzTom :
for character selection screen extract menusd.pac,take chsi.pac from it and edit it,then reimport it in menusd.pac with SVR importer V2
for loading icon: the loading icon is located in startup.pac,select PS2/PSP wrestler,open startup.pac,then uncompress 59 on desktop,then open xpacker again and select texture archive and open 59.pac,then extract wwelogo,when you click extract it will ask you where you want to save,save on desktop,before saving you will see the name of the file,after the name of the file write .tm2,for example wwelogo.tm2 and save it,open it in optpix image studio,search it on google and download it,then you need a custom loading icon,close the wwelogo in optpix and open your custom icon in optpix,reduce the size to 32X32 and reduce colors to 16 bit,then save it, and overwrite the wwelogo.tm2, before saving save as 4bit not 8bit, then rename your new wwelogo to wwelogo.pac and import in 59.pac,then open startup.pac in xpacker and click inject file and select your 59.pac and then import the new startup.pac in the game,you are done[/quote]how to extract menusd.pac file ?

zagyflip1

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A.M Reigns</dt><dd>Sep 10 2015, 12:55:11 PM</dd></dl><div>with expert tools[/quote]thanks man :)
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A.M Reigns</dt><dd>Sep 10 2015, 12:55:11 PM</dd></dl><div>with expert tools[/quote]ok bro i need another help, how to chamge moves and finishers to superstars and how to change loading screen pics ;)
MOre pics load in this week and videos ;)
CenzTom said:
What help do you need? I kinda gotta work on my patch though but what do you need? I'll see if I can help... But I am more focused on mine
how to change or modding new moves to superstars and how to change loading pics? :) :yes: :yes:

Mazen Magdy

Midcard
Reaction score
ممكن اكون معاكو يا رجالة ! انا بعرف اهكر حاجات كتير
احنا مصريين زى بعض

zagyflip1

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
اهلا بيك معانا انت منيت من مصر

Status
Not open for further replies.