And More .........

Work In Progress

Credits :
Fedi Kefi For Everything
Hasa For the Base Of the Game And Some mods
A.m Reigns For Updated Plistps2
80las For Some Wrestlers And Some Misc mods
Raghu For some Mods

Note : THe Game is 75% Completed And I need Roman Reigns Crowd Entance For who will Be Helpful And Give it to Me I will Be thankful And i will Give Credits
Thank You

A Video Of my Game :

:flex:

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
I only gave it top people that do something so i didnt give it to him. I told u im not giving it so plz stop asking other people if they have the entrance extracted by me

Fedi Ambrose

Young Lion
Reaction score
CenzTom said:
I only gave it top people that do something so i didnt give it to him. I told u im not giving it so plz stop asking other people if they have the entrance extracted by me
Bro I really Need it A lot
Plz try to Help Me Plz And i will Give Credits

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Fedi Ambrose</dt><dd>Oct 12 2015, 09:28:01 AM</dd></dl><div>
CenzTom said:
Bro I really Need it A lot
Plz try to Help Me Plz And i will Give Credits[/quote]it's not about credits,its about those who have contributed in the forum,stop that childish behaviour,childishness wont get you anywhere,and he is giving it to trusted members and you are new here

TheGameZone4

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A.M Reigns</dt><dd>Oct 12 2015, 10:29:49 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Fedi Ambrose</dt><dd>Oct 12 2015, 09:28:01 AM</dd></dl><div>
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep[/quote]it's not about credits,its about those who have contributed in the forum,stop that childish behaviour,childishness wont get you anywhere,and he is giving it to trusted members and you are new here[/quote]Yep he is right every new member comes here (that knows modding) and goes straight to the mod topic WITHOUT EVEN CONTRIBUTIN WITH SOMETHING IN THIS FORUM.this is what happend to me....but i cancelled it and moved into the mod zone....so A.M Reigns is right
what about the superstars dont they have a creator?

Fedi Ambrose

Young Lion
Reaction score
TheGameZone4 said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A.M Reigns</dt><dd>Oct 12 2015, 10:29:49 AM</dd></dl><div>
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
Yep he is right every new member comes here (that knows modding) and goes straight to the mod topic WITHOUT EVEN CONTRIBUTIN WITH SOMETHING IN THIS FORUM.this is what happend to me....but i cancelled it and moved into the mod zone....so A.M Reigns is right
what about the superstars dont they have a creator?[/quote]Yup it is Me and some Other Modders
Bro Can you Give me Roman Crowd Entrance for PS2 ? if you Have It

KaneTheUndertaker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
They're trying to explain to you exactly why they don't give it to you but you don't understand and just keep asking for it ironically. Let me put it in ways you can understand: They're not going to give it to you, stop asking.

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hasa informed me that he did not give permission to edit his patch.
Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.