[Closed] WWE 2K16 Style Menu WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
Here's an early preview of a massive overhaul of No Mercy's menu system. The aim is to make the menu system look and function as close as possible to WWE 2K16.

So far I've got the Main Menu coded. The Single Play and Commissioner screens are disabled, but you can access single player modes and the options from the Main Menu.

5Z8STct.png

nAovx6P.png

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
Oh and just to mention, Stone Cold, the WWE 2K16 logo and the black and red bars are not a part of the background image. They are all separate textures.

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
Here's some update previews. I've used some of the actual 2K16 textures for this too. This is a bitch to code lol. The Play menu uses an unused screen.

Main Menu
EzgE83u.png

vyHcbf8.png

Play Menu
ih2ZW3A.png

Hzy4ufe.png

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
Preview of One on One mode. I'm thinking to implement some match hacks. I'm going to have preset rules for these matches, and I'm also thinking of having a custom option so you can have your own rules.

EHNz70J.png

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
Just to update you all, this is all pretty much still alive. Expect some new previews over the weekend. I started coding from scratch as I kind of messed up in areas as well as finding new addys such as disabling the L and R buttons on the match select/player/arena/rules/belt screens. That's a huge plus for my plans.

Fizanko

Midcard
Reaction score
Didn't noticed this thread until now.

I'm very impressed by how much you have been able to modify the menu system of the game in such a way, it's incredible.
Fantastic work !

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
Some updates. The interface coding is pretty much done. The background wrestler images are only placeholders.
The fun begins when coding the Options, Belt and Arena menus and the Wrestler Select Screen.

iNkCaGm.png

YECzPYO.png

gm637Mz.png

SJbIWrw.png

yTWxR9c.png

IG8DE51.png

xcdYOWq.png

wozUQ4X.png

OxTPbhV.png

tOyLCKW.png

Ld8jTz7.png

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
A very early WIP. Still a lot to do in terms of coding including a scroll feature.

gTyYw6y.png

ZIbWQZI.png

Status
Not open for further replies.