[Closed] WWE SmackDown: This Is My Yard [PSP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Glad to know this is still alive, been waiting for this since the day you guys announced it, please make it happen :(

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
Swifty - Thanks man, appreciate it. Me personally, was getting tired of the excuses, delays and shenanigans but thankfully that's in the past now. We are also dedicated exclusively to this project and we'll make it happen sooner rather than later. It'll be worth it :)

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
Aughat also working on this project looks great.hope u guys finish this soon.

The Aughat

Main Eventer
Reaction score
UPDATE: Hey, now the game will have a New Save which has nothing to do with the old SvR '11 Save anymore!!!
(Credit to CrocoX111 for teaching me.)

Parker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Good luck on this project . I hope you guys do the best and don't give up :bye: :"": :eek:k: ;)

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
u mean new save file different type of save file

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
Raghavendraxxxx - This Is My Yard will have its own unique save file and not SvR 2011's save file.

The Aughat

Main Eventer
Reaction score
raghavendraxxxx said:
u mean new save file different type of save file
A whole new save, not the old svr 11 save. So you can play the old svr 11 and this both on the same memory stick.

RKO XX14

Young Lion
Reaction score
wow these will be great,new savedata so i can play both my 2k14 and this,this is awesome hope this will be the best psp osr game ever and hope you guys finish this soon

StPierre

Opener
Reaction score
Great to see this project back! Looking forward for more of it! :nod:

The Aughat

Main Eventer
Reaction score
UPDATE:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Road to WrestleMania Selection Screen.</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
11a4d7fd-da8f-43e3-ab9c-107f2f8f23a3.PNG
</div>

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Progess is coming in nicely i like it, marvelous job on RTWM.

I guess most of the work on superstars is done right? i think we should get some previews of the guys we haven't seen, personally i'd like to see the old ones you posted before aswell.

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
Swifty - The conversions for wrestlers are pretty much finished. When the time comes I will have Aughat import them to the actual game instead of showing them from my 2010 test iso and we will provide better screenshots doing it that way. We will show each and every wrestler/attire that'll be in the game.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Great news, waiting for those previews hah, and hopefully we'll get to see Arenas aswell.

Will theme songs be included?

Status
Not open for further replies.