[Closed] WWE13 PS3 Now moddableFinally got round to installing WWE13 on my PS3 and have finally got it workin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undertakerwlf

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Finally got round to installing WWE13 on my PS3 and have finally got it working by bypassing the 'data corruption error' and also fixed the sound since people could not get the sound working either...

Guide Below with Corrupted data fix and sound fix

Remember that if your doing this on the US version your game ID will begin with BLUS and not BLES.
***PLEASE ALSO NOT ONLY PS3'S RUNNING CFW WILL BE MODDABLE, THIS WILL NOT WORK ON A RETAIL PS3***

1. Install WWE13 with Multiman as you would normally.
2. Once installed press the SQUARE button on the PS3, this will bring up a series of options, to the bottom of the left hand side of the screen select ‘INTERNAL’ and ‘BDMIRROR’ this will fix the sound issue.
3. Press start and launch the game.
4. Once on the XMB go to the /app_home/PS3_GAME/ and launch WWE13
5. Let the Game Data install, once installed and it is confirmed working exit the game and launch multiman again
6. Once back into Multiman browse to File Manager/ mmOS and select it
7. Once your in the mmOS click on PS3 Root and then go to dev_hdd0\game\BLES01699\\USRDIR\
8. You will see the PAC folder and another small file called F.dat you need to delete F.dat as this is the file that is causing the data corruption, for some reason THQ thought to put in another file that acts like an arc file for the installed data, so anything that you mod will not work and will result in the corrupted data error.
9. Once deleted launch the game again to confirm that it is working, once working start modding.

POINTS TO NOTE

1. All PS3 CH pacs work fine
2. I can't get ANY arenas to load when I have modded them no matter what I try....So I am still working on that and hope to have a solution soon.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
I knew if anyone could figure this out it would be you, awesome job Taker.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Finally ! thanks taker !
What if i already have the game installed and backed up but with original non modded files , i should just replace the modded files and delete the f.dat file , right ?

Undertakerwlf

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Mar 2 2013, 11:15:17 AM</dd></dl><div>Finally ! thanks taker !
What if i already have the game installed and backed up but with original non modded files , i should just replace the modded files and delete the f.dat file , right ?[/quote]try deleting the f.dat first ,if that doesnt work a full re-install will need to be done. Don't forget to backup your DLC if you do this though.

Warrior

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Excellent! Is it okay if I request custom logos to be uploaded please? Trying to make a logo with the custom paint tool is a royal pain in the arse

Warrior

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Excellent! Is it okay if I request custom logos to be uploaded please? Trying to make a logo with the custom paint tool is a royal pain in the arse

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Just curious, but are the mods interchangeable?

I mean can 360 mods work on PS3 & PS3 work on 360?

T

theamazingted

Crowd Member
Has anybody gotten TSF's mods to work on PS3 for adding additional attires? I followed the instructions and swapped out the chxxx.pac files with injected ones, and then edited the misc.pac file as per the tutorial. The tutorial then calls for you to update your arc file, but as far as I know the PS3 doesn't have arc files. Is it only possible to replace attires on PS3, or can you add additional ones as well?

T

theamazingted

Crowd Member
I just realized that I was editing misc.pac but should have been editing misc_dlc03.pac since I have DLC installed. Anyway, I've already deleted F.dat. I swapped out my chxxx.pac files with injected ones with additional attires. The game loads normally the first time and I start a match choosing a character and an additional alternate attire that I just swapped in. Even though I selected an alternate attire the default attire is what the character is wearing for the match. I quit and then restarted the game from the home screen, and now I get a data corrupt error. All of the chxxx.pac files that I swapped in are suddenly deleted. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong here? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.