matt.png
jeff.png

dude.png

rikishi.png

scotty.png
sexay.png

edge.png
christian.png

Credit as always to Orson and his super box :) and Yandao for his jeans template

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Personally, I wouldn't use Raw faces/hair straight. If I did, I would blend them into a photo. Some of the crotches/legs still need to be matched up.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
jcsix said:
Personally, I wouldn't use Raw faces/hair straight. If I did, I would blend them into a photo. Some of the crotches/legs still need to be matched up.
Yeah I agree with that. I have already given my thoughts on your mods Gaz. Some of the faces need work. Shane's im not digging, Micks face is way to stretched, HHH's is much better, Steph I like, Saturn too. Matt Hardy's face looks small? Kane is good, just the hair that spoils it IMO. Austin is good too.

Take your time Gaz, there is no rush. :B-)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Pretty good start, dude, but some things are sticking out that you might want to address. First off, it appears Rock and Austin, along with a few others have the exact same skin, just colored slightly different. Take your time to make your own, they payoff is great.

You might also want to work on Rock's skin color, he's got the zombie skin.

A few other things the other guys said, but keep at it. Would like to see where this goes. :hi

gazwefc

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
fair cop, basicly i just want the game playable with all its features hi-resed up :)

I'll address all the skins at a later date

ashepherd316

Young Lion
Reaction score
very nice mod when will it be released also do you need any help with it thanks

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Hey man.. Dont bump old threads plz.. You have done that on a few occassions now, along with your odd requests and such..

You will be given a warning for this.. Break the rules again, and the ban hammer! will be coming! :bg <BAN!>

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I dont know if Gaz is doing this anymore, or not!! He is the modder, not me of this save.

You bumped a dead topic, so if you read the F'N rulz, you would know that you can get a warning..

Deal with it!!

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, next time, check the date of the last reply before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.