[Closed] Zandig WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

krugrdtron

Young Lion
Reaction score
Website
grownassmanshit.tumblr.com
Haven't used forums in years and managed to delete my previous attempt at a post. Pretty impressive. Regardless, been working on a Zandig AKI style texture mod. Never tried an AKI mod, and attempted to follow the numerous tutorials I found on here, but still had trouble in the execution (specifically the face). Currently I used the Zandig face from the Forever Indy mod (which I hope is not a no-no), just for the purposes of having something resembling Zandig. Will work on that lter when I get a better reference, but for now I'm somewhat pleased with the tattoos. Anyway, would appreciate any feedback, thanks.

Attachments:

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
It look nice!
but really hires , looks like you've resize arm from 32x64 to 128x256 AKI style mod should keep the original dimension , the face looks really hires too, you should blend it more with an original AKI face.

But it looks cool anyway. Good work! :)

krugrdtron

Young Lion
Reaction score
Website
grownassmanshit.tumblr.com
Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, I resized it (using the hi-res tut, which...should have raised a flag) because I was having difficulty not getting he tattoo to look terrible, but maybe that's the secret? I'll try again later and re-post updated images. Thanks again!
That turned out well! I think the tattoos look much better now, in that they look more AKI style (to me at least). Still need to actually work on the face, but probably going to do more attires until I find a better reference pic (at that point I'll try to blend it more with the AKI per your suggestion). Thanks again! And I'm sure there is still work to be done on my techniques so anyone, feel free to offer feedback.
Going to work, but found a face that I thought worked with Zandig's constant yelling and blended it - using most of the AKI mouth and Zandig's eyes/nose.

Attachments:

Status
Not open for further replies.