CM Punk To Make His UFC Debut In December ?

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
Source: Punk himself

Former WWE Superstar turned UFC fighter CM Punk recently revealed the exact month when he hopes to make his Octagon debut.

While speaking with UFC.com, Punk mentioned that he still hopes to fight by December or January.

“I say this all the time: I’d love to fight tomorrow,” Punk told UFC.com. “But I want to be as prepared as I possibly can be and I will be. I’m still shooting for December. It might be January. I’m not sure, but I’ll be ready when I fight.”

Punk continued, “I don’t ask my coaches, ‘How did I do today? Am I ready?’ They say, ‘Come back at 7′ and I come back at 7. They tell me to mop, I mop. They tell me to sweep, I sweep. If they tell me to work the mitts or come in and work extra, I do it.”

SynysterSoftware

Young Lion
Reaction score
i hate to admit it but CM is getting ko'd in rnd 1, he cant expect not having a background in actual fighting or wrestling (not pro) and come in and beat a ranked guy. This is ufc's attempt to get wrestling fans to tune in like they did for Brock. Trust me even with the few successful cards lately the ufc is on a major ratings drop. CM is their stop the bleeding fix, not the heal the wound fix.