Concern Over Finn Balor's Health and Bayley's Future with WWE's Main Roster

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>- It's no secret that WWE NXT Champion Finn Balor and NXT Women's Champion Bayley often mention in media interviews how they're happy staying in NXT. Apparently this has been a major discussion point within NXT.

There's a concern among some that the more NXT tours in 2016, Balor will be breaking down his body carrying the NXT main events before he gets to the real money and the main roster. Balor is 34 now and with the years he worked in Japan, the concern comes from NXT relying so much on Balor to have great matches as the main attraction of the brand.

Regarding Bayley, there's been some discussion over whether she will be the biggest female star in WWE history or if she will fail on the main roster. According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the feeling in WWE is that there's no in between for Bayley. Some people see Bayley as a female John Cena, with the idea that she could do charity work and bring in younger female fans. [/quote]

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
I think Bálor will be fine, but if the WWE official feels that he should be sidelined for a while, I think it would be great to put Sami Zayn in the NXT top spot for a while (Until it's a right time for Bálor to come back, and have a major feud with Bálor; Bálor doesn't happy with Zayn, after Zayn took over his spot while he's gone).

As for Bayley, I belief that she could be one of the biggest female star in WWE history, and in my belief, I think we need someone to be the "John Cena" of the divas division. Bayley could be the right woman to be that, and then, we would see a feud between the good-heart Bayley and the angel of darkness herself, Paige (I hope so).