Concerning spoiler tags.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I don't think people really understand how they work. Here's an example: (spoiler) forced to give up the WWE World Heavyweight Title", this was the topic name for a thread, recently.

Well, guess what? We all know who the WWE World Heavyweight champion is, so the spoiler tag completely pointless here, as the rest of the title spoils what happened.

Same with another title I saw today: (spoiler) quits. Well, now we know someone is quitting on Monday night Raw. Stop covering up the wrestler's name and still give away what happens on the show, or bans and warning will have to be passed out.

If you want to discuss what's happening on the show, whether it be Raw or a PPV, do it in the official WWE thread, so the title doesn't ruin for the rest of us.

Seriously, stop that shit, if you cannot figure out that telling us what happens on the show in the title is a spoiler, then stop making threads.

Keep the PPV discussions and Raw discussions here: http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion?topic=9244897/2/#new

If I continue to see topics that tell me what happened on Raw or the PPV, we'll have to hand out warnings. I don't CARE if you block out the wrestler name, you're still giving away what happens. Please stop, it sucks for Hulu users like me that have to wait until the next night to watch Raw.