Contra

Arpith

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
:loldie: So I was playing Contra 1 and Contra 2 (Super Contra) yesterday ...Downloaded the NES emulator (VirtualNES), downloaded the game and started playing on my PC ....
These just give me good memories of me playing this game when I was like around 7 or 8 years old ... Here are some screenshots of my gameplay

Contra 1
Contra_1.jpg

Contra 2 (Super Contra)
Super_Contra.jpg

Attachments:
[/spoiler]

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Man, I've only beat Contra once, last summer with my buddy Alec. Of course we used the konami code, it would be nearly impossible without it, since I suuuuuuck at that game past the third stage.

Arpith

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
These games are tough and challenging as well... I still love them :Bartgun Simpson:

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
If you like Contra on the NES, you will love this on the SNES and its a real challenging game. One of my childhood favorites..

HD022.jpg

yYcPR.jpg

:"": :game:

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Contra Lives!!!

The newest piece of the franchise "Hard Corps:Uprising" is available on XBL Arcade for
1200 MPS, I have it and it is what alot of games these days aren't FUN just like the original.

<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='210' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

Arpith

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Armando tnafan Pacino</dt><dd>Apr 15 2011, 06:25:05 AM</dd></dl><div>If you like Contra on the NES, you will love this on the SNES and its a real challenging game. One of my childhood favorites..

HD022.jpg

yYcPR.jpg

:"": :game: [/quote]Whow ... I love that as well. I am having that one with me. Contra:Alien Wars right ??

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
WildForce67 said:
Contra Lives!!!

The newest piece of the franchise "Hard Corps:Uprising" is available on XBL Arcade for
1200 MPS, I have it and it is what alot of games these days aren't FUN just like the original.

<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='210' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>
WOAH! :blink:

I just noticed this bro. Well I have a XBOX 360 and can feel the excitement! I fucking DL this for sure my man. Looks awesome. :bb:

Draose

Young Lion
Reaction score
I loved this game, my favorite weapon was the spread.