Reaction score
lga1fpK.png

Credits:
Juice
Orson

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Shut up, y'all. No, this isn't good. Isn't the worst either, but not good at all.

The hair is terrible, every blue portion looks lazily colored, the orange portions are all flat colors with no texture at all.

The logos are just crappt cutouts of crappy pictures just slapped into it.

This isn't so much to the original poster, because he's clearly new to modding, but to you guys. Claiming a bad mod as being good is no benefit to the modder, makes them feel like they can just stick to their current technique and doesn't let them improve their skills.

RandyKO

Young Lion
Reaction score
metzger203 said:
Looking good man, nice work on the hair.
Thank you for support :aok:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Akash Styles</dt><dd>May 20 2017, 01:02:54 AM</dd></dl><div>It is looking good
Hats off to you[/quote]Thank You
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Mr. NekoMancer</dt><dd>May 22 2017, 02:35:49 PM</dd></dl><div>Shut up, y'all. No, this isn't good. Isn't the worst either, but not good at all.

The hair is terrible, every blue portion looks lazily colored, the orange portions are all flat colors with no texture at all.

The logos are just crappt cutouts of crappy pictures just slapped into it.

This isn't so much to the original poster, because he's clearly new to modding, but to you guys. Claiming a bad mod as being good is no benefit to the modder, makes them feel like they can just stick to their current technique and doesn't let them improve their skills.[/quote]I will not listen to you, I do it in my style ^o)