Dear God...(Spoiler)

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
16 fucking german suplexs. Like I'm pretty damn stoked about it, but I'm also glad I only paid $9.99 cause that was not a $60 main event. That was like rape topped off with sodomy. All the other matches were dope as fuck though!

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I don't know how to feel about this. I had two sides of myself speaking when watching this match. One side was horrified, just wanting Cena to put more effort, but still lose. Or at least just let Lesnar take the pin and leave the title before I threw up, because enough was enough. The other side wanted more. 16 wasn't enough. It wanted to see 20+ german suplexes, a third F5, a fourth F5, a fifth F5, and a kimura lock to end Cena's misery. It wanted blood, sweat, and vomit. It wanted the dreams of an entire Cenation broken like never before.

No one has dominated a champion like he has. Not Hogan, not Bret, not HBK, not Austin, not Rock, not Orton, not HHH, not Taker. All of them look like children compared to him. Remember when he said that he was 50% when facing Cena at Extreme Rules 2012? Brock said he was 100% at SummerSlam and he was right. HHH had more offense in his match. Punk had more offense. Even Taker had more offense. What percentage was he during those bouts? 60%? 65%? 75%? Does Brock have a 110% form? I don't wanna see it.

Brock is now the closest thing to God we have in that damn company. All hail Bork.

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
i am curious to see who triple h puts against lesnar at next ppv.

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>KG 24</dt><dd>Aug 18 2014, 04:46:32 AM</dd></dl><div>I don't know how to feel about this. I had two sides of myself speaking when watching this match. One side was horrified, just wanting Cena to put more effort, but still lose. Or at least just let Lesnar take the pin and leave the title before I threw up, because enough was enough. The other side wanted more. 16 wasn't enough. It wanted to see 20+ german suplexes, a third F5, a fourth F5, a fifth F5, and a kimura lock to end Cena's misery. It wanted blood, sweat, and vomit. It wanted the dreams of an entire Cenation broken like never before.

No one has dominated a champion like he has. Not Hogan, not Bret, not HBK, not Austin, not Rock, not Orton, not HHH, not Taker. All of them look like children compared to him. Remember when he said that he was 50% when facing Cena at Extreme Rules 2012? Brock said he was 100% at SummerSlam and he was right. HHH had more offense in his match. Punk had more offense. Even Taker had more offense. What percentage was he during those bouts? 60%? 65%? 75%? Does Brock have a 110% form? I don't wanna see it.

Brock is now the closest thing to God we have in that damn company. All hail Bork.[/quote]That man Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Brock Lesnar is a God.Cena was being thrown all over the ring like a rag doll.

From Lana's Twitter Tweet Last month to Heyman

“@HeymanHustle & @BrockLesnar are back.I look forward to the day that @RusevBUL will CRUSH the man that conquered streak ! @wwe #RAW

We might see Rusev vs Lensar

or

Batista will be back soon,so he might face Lesnar.

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Batista vs Lesnar? ...Nope, don't want to see that.

Batista's gonna suck all the credibility from Lesnar. I for one hope for Brock vs Cena for the rematch then someone else.

wwefan4life2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The hype for the match was better than the match itself. The "biggest fight of the Summer" was anything but.

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
Yes, I really didn't like the main event. Now in my opinion Lesnar will retain the title until WM 31. I dream a rematch between Taker and Lesnar for the World Title. Taker wins and the day after he retires as a champion.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I think the main event was fuckin' AWESOME.

That's some ballsy story-telling they did. It was a pivotal moment in modern wrestling history. Brock fuckin' killed Superman.

The match went exactly as it should have. Brock just annihilated The Streak, why should anyone be able to stand in his way at this point, even Cena?

Best PPV since Wrestlemania. Hot DAMN that was fun!

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
TalkativeKindheartedBuzzard.gif
hahaha

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
ERI619 said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>KG 24</dt><dd>Aug 18 2014, 04:46:32 AM</dd></dl><div>I don't know how to feel about this. I had two sides of myself speaking when watching this match. One side was horrified, just wanting Cena to put more effort, but still lose. Or at least just let Lesnar take the pin and leave the title before I threw up, because enough was enough. The other side wanted more. 16 wasn't enough. It wanted to see 20+ german suplexes, a third F5, a fourth F5, a fifth F5, and a kimura lock to end Cena's misery. It wanted blood, sweat, and vomit. It wanted the dreams of an entire Cenation broken like never before.

Brock is now the closest thing to God we have in that damn company. All hail Bork.
That man Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Brock Lesnar is a God.Cena was being thrown all over the ring like a rag doll.

From Lana's Twitter Tweet Last month to Heyman

“@HeymanHustle & @BrockLesnar are back.I look forward to the day that @RusevBUL will CRUSH the man that conquered streak ! @wwe #RAW

We might see Rusev vs Lensar

or

Batista will be back soon,so he might face Lesnar.

[/quote]After such a beatdown,I'm sure vince is not gonna book that rematch,which will result in Cena getting embarassed again.

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
ERI619 said:
I'm sure vince is not gonna book that rematch,which will result in Cena getting embarassed again.
Yeah and am sure that Lesnar will beat the hell out of Cena again.

4NexGenX

Young Lion
Reaction score
i am also sure that if john cena is stupid that he is he challenge him again then get a full dose of beating then retire like a nice guy because we had enough of super cena

Undertaker Fan

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Just watched the match. No blood, no vomit but still pain was there. John cena was looking like a jobber, he really was brock's punching bag in the match.

My remarks 7.5/10 .

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
hype was like it was supposed to be brutal match but it was a normal match how can they make it brutal that's why 16 suplex.starting part of the match was great though.

dekotra

Young Lion
Reaction score
Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Brock Lesnar champ new hd pics
brock.png