EA MMA Mother F'N Knockouts

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
In my opinion this game is better than UFC 2010 and here is a video why.. Some may agree and some may not, but this game kicks candy ass....

<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='210' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

:toast:

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
i think this game has some cool stuff man, i like how you can chose rules but the game play is so slow and punches have no real impact feel on the other hand ufc 2010 has fucked me over for the last time i have had my win loss record wiped so many times its not funny just this last time i was 550-100-2 (i think) with over 500 subs under my belt (i like to shine) and i flipped the fuck out man and came close to smashing my xbox, and it takes a lot to get me mad but this got me, but if any one wants to play I'm stompingsinner on XBL let me know your game tag and i will go easy on you :D
oh and xbox live fuck you! i know your watching me patching every thing im good at so it doesn't work any more like the omaplata from the full guard they patch that but you still have body spamming, again xbox live <big>FUCK YOU!!</big> :wall:

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Michael El Guapo</dt><dd>Jan 15 2011, 01:35:12 AM</dd></dl><div>i think this game has some cool stuff man, i like how you can chose rules but the game play is so slow and punches have no real impact feel on the other hand ufc 2010 has fucked me over for the last time i have had my win loss record wiped so many times its not funny just this last time i was 550-100-2 (i think) with over 500 subs under my belt (i like to shine) and i flipped the fuck out man and came close to smashing my xbox, and it takes a lot to get me mad but this got me, but if any one wants to play I'm stompingsinner on XBL let me know your game tag and i will go easy on you :D
oh and xbox live fuck you! i know your watching me patching every thing im good at so it doesn't work any more like the omaplata from the full guard they patch that but you still have body spamming, again xbox live <big>FUCK YOU!!</big> :wall: [/quote]Yeah get onto the EA MMA online, its much better in my opinion, I have not had any problems when playing it at my mates..

Here is a match between Dan Henderson vs King Mo Lawal

chikaraboy

Midcard
Reaction score
Great vids bro. I seen them on youtube. I have this and i agree. It has alot of positives compared to UFC2010. Sales were not that great from what I heard so am not sure if there will be a 2011 version. I hope so.

Eyekon

Midcard
Reaction score
I played both games and I prefer this 1 to UFC the gameplay is more fluid and easier to control.

Arpith

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
That's Sex....The game is just Incredible...

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Its a great game James bro, it really is...

Oh here is a review of it.

Arpith

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
But I am cent percent sure that this game won't work in my PC coz of the graphic details :'( ...

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
More sexy vids of a game that really is still my favorite MMA game around..

:cat :cat :cat