ECW Barely Legal

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Released on August 29, 2006, produced by The_Juice, it's ECW Barely Legal! One of the first Full Game Conversions ever released to the public.​

k7kkMR3.png

DOWNLOAD

W9fvbW2.jpg

Thanks to Keson for keeping this picture online and dafamily for the reupload.​

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
This looks really good for being released so long ago.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
raulshivam said:
please tell me how to install it. i just couldnt do it. thank you

That's a bit vague, making it hard for me to help you. What exactly are you struggling with?

All I can say is:
1. Extract the "EBL.zip" file.
2. You'll need a copy of the WWF No Mercy rom. I won't provide that for legal reasons.
3. Open Project64.exe (the emulator) and load the the rom through it. If you're on Windows 10 or 8, run it as admin and make change it's compatibility to "Windows 7".
4. Make sure to look at the cheats (press Ctrl + C) and enable the ones containing movesets, move hacks and other essentials.

That's it.

Jnook86

Young Lion
Reaction score
KWG said:
Released on August 29, 2006, produced by The_Juice, it's ECW Barely Legal! One of the first Full Game Conversions ever released to the public.​

k7kkMR3.png

DOWNLOAD

W9fvbW2.jpg

Thanks to Keson for keeping this picture online and dafamily for the reupload.​

I have an android phone, and no access to a PC. Been trying to figure out how to download and play this. Please help me out with instructions. As detailed as possible. And step by step. It would be greatly appreciated!

Karlor

Young Lion
Reaction score
I cant get it to run proper either.. most of the textures show up except for the profile pictures and the ECW logo.. not sure what to do.. opened as admin.. there doesnt seem to be an option to set textures folder just plugins.. what video plugin are we to use and what cheat codes must be activated? A step by step would be nice.. iv modded plenty of games over the years but getting these wrestling games to work has been a nightmare..

SlapNutz

Young Lion
Reaction score
Same issues as everyone else not being able to get it to work - I will be less vague with my details though.

I get to the intro, ring mat texture is bugged but the WWF characters in the intro are replaced by ECW wrestlers, actually pretty cool.

However I can't get past the intro video or start menu - the controller isn't being detected by P64 yet its being detected in other versions of P64 and other emulators. Any install instructions OP?