ECW's John Kronus W.I.P.

Max_Nova_010

Young Lion
Reaction score
Over the past few days I've got back into modding WWF No Mercy on my Android and for my first ever mod I decided to make one half of the Eliminators since Perry Saturn is actually in the game. I've got one attire down so far but I'll have the other 3 done when I have the time
John-Kronus.png
[/url][/img]

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty solid effort man, maybe a little too much shadow applied to the eye area, but I understand John Kronus is not the guy with the greatest sources when it comes to face pictures lol.

(Don't know why the image bbcode is broken like that, odd. Will have to look into it soon.)

Max_Nova_010

Young Lion
Reaction score
KWG said:
Pretty solid effort man, maybe a little too much shadow applied to the eye area, but I understand John Kronus is not the guy with the greatest sources when it comes to face pictures lol.

(Don't know why the image bbcode is broken like that, odd. Will have to look into it soon.)

Thanks i actually had to use a mod from the 2k games of John Kronus and then screenshot the face after porting the mod to WWE 2K19 on my gaming PC since it was very hard for me to find a proper face picture of him. but other than that everything else was easier to make.