D100A100 3084
8100A102 0000
D100A100 3084
8100A10E 0000

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Sweet! This makes moveset codes waaay easier (compared to writing a entire code based on the rom address).

marillmau5

Opener
Reaction score
OH ok nice, because ive seen one but it wasnt finished. it would let you edit a wrestler but then on exit it would take you to a caw slot. but you got this working perfect
:D

Serious question, you know how with moveset hacking you edit a caw or the wrestler, go in match as p1, copy the moveset and paste it over the new wrestlers parameters in hex mode and save? What if you edit the moveset using your code and just copy everything in the data in edit mode and open the rom again when it resets the data and paste everything and save.

that way you dont have to get in a match and dump codes and look up wrestler addresses and paste over.
Like Copy all Paste all type situation.

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
You still have to go into a match as the format is different when not in a match.

super_joker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
So I decided to try this code on my N64 Game Shark, and it works perfectly well!

Everyone was grey and I was able to edit all wrestlers, however the changes do not remain, it seems you have to always leave the code on for it to work. Changes will just reset once game resets and Game Shark is out.

Or maybe I am doing something wrong?

Just thought I'd share, thanks again though!

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
super_joker said:
So I decided to try this code on my N64 Game Shark, and it works perfectly well!

Everyone was grey and I was able to edit all wrestlers, however the changes do not remain, it seems you have to always leave the code on for it to work. Changes will just reset once game resets and Game Shark is out.

Or maybe I am doing something wrong?

Just thought I'd share, thanks again though!
You aren't doing anything wrong. Those "Edit All" codes for all the AKI games, be it No Mercy, VPW2 or WM 2000, you're not supposed to be able to save, it's just something to help creating Moveset codes. You can do temporary changes, but as soon as you reset if you don't have a code, it's back to default for the in-game characters.

cmX

Opener
Reaction score
This makes me want to mod and play WM2000 again.

Not really. (PJ64 never works for me anymore :( )