Fan meet up

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
What's everyone's idea of having an AKI fan meet-up or meet-ups around the world? And who's from where?

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
You never know. It could all be possible lol. Who's from London?

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Would be Awesome, I have spoken to SO many people over the years and i class a lot of them as friends it would be awesome to do a meet up... I'm currently in England and have lived in most parts of it, The Company i work for is going international soon and i'm going to be all over that like a bad rash... hopefully will do 6 month's in the USA\Canada... so who knows :)

Edit : @ Stylez I'm from Devon Lived in London for about 2 years in Lewisham

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I've met a "fan" in real life, once.

All they did was make requests. No thanks., heh.

edit: I'm almost positive that the UK guys would have a better experience than I did with my 'murican "fan". Do it.

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
That was only 1 fan Keson. Not all will be like that. It'd be cool to meet guys like Stubbs and ImBored. Both are based in England. Snesmaster40 I think was from London too.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
You're probably right.

It'll be much easier to get the UK guys together, though. The states are REALLY spread out.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
YOU GUYS AIN'T THINKING BOUT PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN SHITTY COUNTRIES LIKE ME OR KWG

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
i think joker and I are the only Aussies on this website. and i know he's all the way on the other side of the country... did someone say 41 hour road trip(fear of flying) :p

it's a cool idea just hard to execute.

Vic, we could make you an honorary Australian all you'd have to do is say Cunt and Mate a lot.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>May 18 2018, 01:41:04 PM</dd></dl><div>OI CUNT, COME OVA HERE, MATE![/quote]FTFY