Federation Wrestling

WECW-Owner

Young Lion
Reaction score
I just wanna say, first of all, I have been feeling a little sick, but I am getting better and wanna talk about this game no one even looks at. Federation Wrestling is a game made by Mdickie a well-made 2d wrestling game that has a lot of customization and a ton of match types from Hardcore to everything I really am thinking of doing my E-Fed on this cause, I am not pro with editing No Mercey. You can go in the ring and outside of the ring and slam wrestlers through the tables, there is even glass and other objects that you can use that makes this game so interesting it's crazy. On to the game play though the game play is fun but falls a bit short of multilayer but don't knock this title cause, there is no Multiplayer it can be used for Simming your E-Fed events and stuff like that. Well, if you're looking for a wrestling game that is 2d and your not all about graphics and looking forward to making an E-Fed based on this, then your in the right place, but if you're not pickey about graphics, then still this game is for you if you're looking for something like wwe14 or no mercy, then this isn't for you. All in all, its a great game and here is a little of what you can do to the ring and other textures.

6j3ggn.png

2vxf4ub.png

2e0k3uu.png

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
nice always wanted to give modding this game ago, just never knew where to start........ ring looks pretty good, by any chance you starting up a Efed?

WECW-Owner

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>champion gamer</dt><dd>Mar 30 2014, 04:54:30 AM</dd></dl><div>nice always wanted to give modding this game ago, just never knew where to start........ ring looks pretty good, by any chance you starting up a Efed?[/quote]Yes I am and we need texture help we have two wrestlers done I have have also needed to know how to go from blitz3d to dat file which I don't know yet to import custom promos we could use more help add me on skype kidxrated and we can talk with mic me? You and Riley. Also here are more images.

spzprn.png

xdxzyh.png

wgrhie.png

vo9wzr.png

We also have theme songs made and done I did a WECW main theme and also did my theme song CPT.Butt Pirate has a theme song as well so yeah if you wanna help or join let us know.