Football/Soccer Discussion Thread.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
So this is practically targeted to the Europeans and some Americans who watch MLS or any other major league

I just had an idea of having it to discuss football matters like major transfers and major leagues and international cups and stuff

Not trying to push any administrator to do anything but having a pinned thread like this should probably exist if you ask me

I hope you take it and consider it,Approved or denied i would like to thank you for just even clicking this topic. :)

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
So this is practically targeted to the Europeans and some Americans who watch MLS or any other major league

I just had an idea of having it to discuss football matters like major transfers and major leagues and international cups and stuff

Not trying to push any administrator to do anything but having a pinned thread like this should probably exist if you ask me

I hope you take it and consider it,Approved or denied i would like to thank you for just even clicking this topic. :)

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
I'll pin it for you bro, there are a lot of football fans here. so this could be useful.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>Apr 25 2013, 04:03:53 PM</dd></dl><div>I'll pin it for you bro, there are a lot of football fans here. so this could be useful.[/quote]Thanks bro appreciate it :)

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
No prob, I did slightly change the name of the thread tho.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
BASEL+VS+CHELSEA.jpg

Chelsea 2 vs 0 Basel

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Basel played pretty well. I do feel for them when they got back into the game with 5 or so minutes remaining, only for a pretty good free kick from Luiz spoiling the party. Basel out played Chelsea in the 2nd half.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Totally,i felt like Chelsea was playing like a bummer especially after that Luiz freeckick,don't get me wrong it was awesome but then they started lashing out and basel out played them.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
UEFA_Europa_League_logo.png

UEFA Europa League 12/13 Semi Final results:

Chelsea 2-1 Basel The English club has out gamed Basel,can Basel turn the table on May 2nd?

Fenerbahce 1- 0 Benfica Fenerbahce suprises everyone by defeating Portugal's best club,can they do it again May 2nd?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
You guys haven't had some asshole 'Merican complain about Soccer yet.

So.... rabble rabble rabble Joe Montana!

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
6ebf8.jpg

Latest transfers: Bayern Munich has officially announced that BVB's midfielder and top player Mario Götze will be heading down to Alianz Arena after singing a 37 million euros contract,he is currently the most expensive german player in the world,though the contract's duration is still unknown for the moment.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Swifty said:
Latest transfers: Bayern Munich has officially announced that BVB's midfielder and top player Mario Götze will be heading down to Alianz Arena after singing a 37 million euros contract,he is currently the most expensive german player in the world,though the contract's duration is still unknown for the moment.
Mario Götze is one of Borussia Dortmund biggest star. I can't believe he want to move to Bayern Munich. Honestly, I was Mario Götze fan (In FIFA 13, I'm buying him from Borussia Dortmund to Arsenal F.C. and he become my top player. In real life, His skill is F'N AWESOME). Anyway, I'm very disappointed with his decision to move to Bayern Munich (Why? Because I was Borussia Dortmund fan, Not Bayern Munich fan).

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
IDK too much about soccer, but I'm playing FIFA'13 right now, just felt that I should post this here, lol.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
ManUtdaceVanPersie3AHonourtoplaywithGiggs.jpg

Arsenal will hold a guard of honour for Manchester United: The match is the first United have played since sealing their 20th league title with a 3-0 victory over Aston Villa at Old Trafford on Monday.
Wenger said: "I want the traditions of English football to be respected."
United boss Sir Alex Ferguson added: "I am glad Arsene has done that. That is what great clubs should do."
Ferguson said: "When they came to Old Trafford in 2002 and Sylvain Wiltord scored the only goal, we did exactly the same."
In addition to 2002, United gave Arsenal a guard of honour at Highbury in 1991, and honoured champions Chelsea at Old Trafford in 2005. Jose Mourinho's Chelsea returned the gesture two years later.
The match sees the return of former Arsenal striker Robin van Persie, who scored a hat-trick against Villa.
Van Persie, 29, scored the opener the last time the two sides met in United's 2-1 victory in November.