Former ECW Champion Justin Credible Announces Comeback

Black Lord

Opener
Reaction score
Justin-Credible-psd56885.png

Former ECW champion Justin Credible (real name Peter Polaco) released a video on YouTube in which he announced that he is making a “full fledged comeback.”

Credible stated, “It’s about the desire. The reason I got into this business, the need for entertaining fans. I really believe at 39, I could get a full time gig with one of the wrestling companies. What I mean by that is, do I think I could be on Monday Night Raw on a weekly basis? No, I’m not kidding myself or anyone else. I just feel that with 20-plus years in the business, I could be of service to help younger talent.”

He also noted in the video that he’s approaching six months sober after he entered a WWE sponsored rehab. Below is the full video of his announcement:

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Justin is by far my fav' ECW superstar,glad he's back :)

Magic News Lady

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Update : Former WWE and ECW star Justin Credible, who has talked about getting back into wrestling lately, was recently arrested in Waterbury, Connecticut on charges of third degree forgery and sixth degree larceny. Credible was actually charged with the two misdemeanors back in August of 2012 but just arrested on May 3rd. He was released on a $2,500 bond and has court scheduled for June 21st.