Former WWE Announcer Pays Tribute To Undertaker

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
undertaker.jpg

Source: Wrestling Inc.
Former WWE announcer Justin Roberts has an an article at Sports Illustrated paying tribute to The Undertaker. In the article, he discussed The Undertaker losing to Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 33 earlier this month:

"The Undertaker lost his second WrestleMania match at WrestleMania 33. He put on his jacket and his hat after the match, only to take them off… and leave them in the center of the ring. He kissed his wife at ringside and walked off. The talk around the wrestling world is that this past Sunday was The Undertaker's last match. I didn't reach out to him. I didn't ask anyone in the company. He was the one wrestling superstar that had been on the first WrestleMania that I watched. Now he was on the last WrestleMania I watched.

If that match signified the end, then a big part of me would be sad. He has been a big part of this journey that I've been on ever since March of 1991. He was always around, even if he wasn't on a show. You never knew when he would pop up next, you just knew that eventually he would. I prefer not knowing whether he will come back, or if he is finally taking a more-than well-earned sendoff and riding into the… darkness. The kid in me will keep the hope alive, but the rest of me will simply say thank you."

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I was very disappointed that Taker didn't do the pose he does where he kneels and then sticks his tongue out after the match.