Geng Mods:a few mods

chikaraboy

Midcard
Reaction score
Anything chikara im going to love and these rock! i will say that orphidan mask is really well done and it is a shame that u can not add the side parts to his mask, but meh its all good anyway.

kingkarma

Young Lion
Reaction score
cool mods dude, chikara looks like a popular promotion? i have such limitations on viewing american wrestling and my server is poor, so miss alot of wrestling these days. nice work though.

Geng Star

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
kingkarma said:
cool mods dude, chikara looks like a popular promotion? i have such limitations on viewing american wrestling and my server is poor, so miss alot of wrestling these days. nice work though.
Chikara is a popular indy promotion.

here Crabtree and Akuma:
crab.png

I tried Akuma on Saturn model but it looks retard.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
These look great bro. Im glad to see the progress of all your chikara mods. I will be playing this if you release a Chikara patch.

chikaraboy

Midcard
Reaction score
Oh hell yes!! kickass. i so hope we see a chikara save, i will be playing this forever. awesome stuff dude

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Nice work bro. He reminds me too much of Cena? Attire is nice buddy. Glad to see you modding your Indy guys again :B-)

Geng Star

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
here some :huh :
image101232011469607.png

Colin Delaney,Jimmy Olsen,Pinkie(New model,Ignore his hair),Crabtree(new model),Delirious(Incoherence attire)