Getting Wrestlers With Correct Attires!

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
All you need to do is default the names and just rename the stables and it will be fine.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>S.K. Stylez</dt><dd>Mar 24 2015, 02:26:56 PM</dd></dl><div>All you need to do is default the names and just rename the stables and it will be fine.[/quote]cool thx man!!

Edit:

Alright how do you default the names man!! Whenever I try to default them it's still in Kanji, or should I just rename them manually??

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
Have you got a screenshot? I've used the same saves and I was able to default the names back into English. You just need to deselect everything apart from the profile and confirm that you want to set the profile back to default.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>S.K. Stylez</dt><dd>Mar 25 2015, 08:30:24 AM</dd></dl><div>Have you got a screenshot? I've used the same saves and I was able to default the names back into English. You just need to deselect everything apart from the profile and confirm that you want to set the profile back to default.[/quote]Alright I got it to work, I just wasn't selecting it correctly!!

Also I noticed that the arena names are back into Kanji and now I have just 8 caw slots instead of 16.

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
You'll have to rename the arenas manually. The first stable name will always f*ck up after you edit something. I haven't been able to find a fix for it. If I remember correctly, there were some CAWs made in the save file.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>S.K. Stylez</dt><dd>Mar 25 2015, 05:31:29 PM</dd></dl><div>You'll have to rename the arenas manually. The first stable name will always f*ck up after you edit something. I haven't been able to find a fix for it. If I remember correctly, there were some CAWs made in the save file.[/quote]alright cool thanks, I'll just leave the arenas for now lol!! Do I just do the same thing with the CAWs names just set everything to default.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>S.K. Stylez</dt><dd>Mar 25 2015, 07:51:06 PM</dd></dl><div>If you do that, they'll be renamed "Original A" etc[/quote]alright I'll just create my own CAW's lol, the guy at the forums said they are just appearances anyway!!

Thanks for the help man!!