Groups (Uh-oh)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
:hank

If you are a bonafide hacker (and by bonafide I mean OSR endorsed) post here so I can upgrade your group.

If you are of the OSR ar-tards who are the reason Conner is losing hair, post here so I can upgrade your group to "k plz thx". (Must be Conner/Rag approved)

If you are a Bonofide cool cat post here and have something else happen. Yet to be determined.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'm a cool cat. I'm one of the reasons Connor isn't losing hair trying to figure WWE '13 shite.
:p

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Actually, I think that TSF has managed to keep just enough distance from them. He isn't so much one of the kindergarten children as he is the teacher's assistant.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
What happen to groups? k plz thx group? You must be joking, Right?

Anyway, Here's my analysis: Someone "Hack" this forum, Make a stupid group name, And sooner or later, That "Someone" will make a mess in this forum. Am I right so far?

suspicio.gif

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score

Why am I white? THATS RACIST!!

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
nadimmania said:

Anyway, Here's my analysis: Someone "Hack" this forum, Make a stupid group name, And sooner or later, That "Someone" will make a mess in this forum. Am I right so far?

suspicio.gif
And that is WHY you are our star reporter!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Reverend RagNaRoc</dt><dd>Jun 10 2013, 05:18:43 AM</dd></dl><div>
nadimmania said:

suspicio.gif
And that is WHY you are our star reporter![/quote] :sf2b: <big><big><big>I think Nadim needs his own. Gimme like, ten minutes.</big></big></big>

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Reverend RagNaRoc</dt><dd>Jun 10 2013, 05:18:43 AM</dd></dl><div>
nadimmania said:

suspicio.gif
And that is WHY you are our star reporter![/quote]Well, I will need a help from Spike and USA Network for a deeper investigation (Why? Because I don't trust CIA, NSA, FBI).

And coming soon: Live With Nadimmania! (Only On Old Skool Reunion)

Don't miss it.

PS: WTF I was talking about?

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
nadimmania said:
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
suspicio.gif
Well, I will need a help from Spike and USA Network for a deeper investigation (Why? Because I don't trust CIA, NSA, FBI).

And coming soon: Live With Nadimmania! (Only On Old Skool Reunion)

Don't miss it.

PS: WTF I was talking about?[/quote]Who the fuck knows, we tend to ignore your incoherent rambling.....

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>Jun 10 2013, 05:26:27 AM</dd></dl><div>Who the fuck knows, we tend to ignore your incoherent rambling.....[/quote]
123%20-%20damien_sandow%20macro%20wwe.jpg

Anyway, Don't ignore the words from "The Smart Intellectual Savior". Now, All of you zombies must learn a proper etiquette. You can't eat people flesh without permission. You can't ignore my "Smart & Genius" words. For those of you who don't know, I'm the Damien Sandow guy (No, Not Paul Heyman guy. Paul Heyman guy? That sounds like a guy with a loud-mouthed speaker around his corner).

EDIT: I'm in a TV!!!!!!!!!!!

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
nadimmania said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>Jun 10 2013, 05:26:27 AM</dd></dl><div>Who the fuck knows, we tend to ignore your incoherent rambling.....
123%20-%20damien_sandow%20macro%20wwe.jpg

Anyway, Don't ignore the words from "The Smart Intellectual Savior". Now, All of you zombies must learn a proper etiquette. You can't eat people flesh without permission. You can't ignore my "Smart & Genius" words. For those of you who don't know, I'm the Damien Sandow guy (No, Not Paul Heyman guy. Paul Heyman guy? That sounds like a guy with a loud-mouthed speaker around his corner).

EDIT: I'm in a TV!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]Smart Intellectual Saviour? Why yes, yes I am.