Groups (Uh-oh)

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
out of the latest madness, tnafan should use his facebook more.. he's missing all of the fun in there!

Vince Russo

Young Lion
Reaction score
:vinnie

Greetings my fellow OSR friends. How are we all today? I am fucking shitfaced right now. Had some hookers in some cheap hotel, and found out one of them was a guy (Shemale). The other slut was legit, but had a meaty muff, though she gave good head.

Where is that fucking toad Hulk Hogan? I want to see if his daughter wants to join in on my party. That tart needs those titties fondled.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Lord Of Dorkness</dt><dd>Jun 10 2013, 10:58:19 PM</dd></dl><div>out of the latest madness, tnafan should use his facebook more.. he's missing all of the fun in there![/quote]We all are.

Magic News Lady

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Vince Russo</dt><dd>Jun 13 2013, 09:37:26 PM</dd></dl><div> :vinnie

Greetings my fellow OSR friends. How are we all today? I am fucking shitfaced right now. Had some hookers in some cheap hotel, and found out one of them was a guy (Shemale). The other slut was legit, but had a meaty muff, though she gave good head.

Where is that fucking toad Hulk Hogan? I want to see if his daughter wants to join in on my party. That tart needs those titties fondled.[/quote]I thought you were a born again christian.

:RVD

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Vince Russo</dt><dd>Jun 13 2013, 09:37:26 PM</dd></dl><div> :vinnie

Where is that fucking toad Hulk Hogan? I want to see if his daughter wants to join in on my party. That tart needs those titties fondled.[/quote]
0f0t94.jpg